Chapter 37 Survivor Series

Austin's POV

It's going to be very interesting what Hunter and Steph are going to do to make us "quit", but I can't worry about that right now. I got Bray Wyatt in a street fight tonight and I can't wait. Broken Matt Hardy promised that I was going to be sorry for not accepting his help, and he is probably going to try to get involved with this match tonight so I'm going to have to have eyes in the back of my head. 

I don't know why I did this, but I told Ambrose and Reigns not to come down there tonight. I just want to do this myself. When you come at my girlfriend and her best friends, you should know something like this is going to happen. I'm so overprotective over Sasha that I would kill myself to keep her safe. I willing to take all of the risks needed to take care of Bray. Even if it means jumping off of the titantron or the twenty foot scaffolding that is next to it. It should be a very fun night.

Bray was in the ring smirking and yelling "come on Thomas!". The Shield's theme started to play and I walked down the stairs while fist bumping fans. I hopped over the barricade and jumped right into the ring and took the fight straight to Wyatt. I hit him with a running crossbody and got up and hit him with a flurry of punches. I did not waste any time. I went outside of the ring and got a table. I then set it up on the outside of the ring and went back inside. I then tried to throw him outside of the ring but he landed on the apron. I moved back a little bit and speared him through the ropes and through the table. I then threw him over the barricade and hopped over myself. We then fist fought until we were over by the titantron. I then put him on the table by scaffolding and punched him a few times to make sure that he would stay on. I then climbed up to the top of the scaffolding and gave Wyatt a DX crotch chop. I then jumped off the scaffolding and hit the Swanton Bomb. 

Sasha's POV

Oh my god. They both aren't moving. They took them both out on stretchers so the match was declared a no contest. As soon as they got the stretchers backstage and I ran to them. Brie, Becky, and Bayley had beaten me there though. We all shared a group hug before going into the ambulance.

His parents met us at the hospital. He's going to be ok but the doctors told him not to go to work tomorrow but I know he's not going to listen. And I'm not going to make him stay home.