Chapter 57

Austin's POV

I was looking at the match card for tonight, Shane is giving me off time until Money In The Bank, and Roode and Storm are going to be the main event. Shane wants me on commentary though. 

King welcomed me to commentary as Cole just kind of scoffed. What the hell is his problem? "Welcome! Have a seat you have a great view." "Thanks King. Cole what the hell is your problem?" "I'm just not to happy about having a lunatic doing commentary with us." "Cole shut up!" King warned. "It's ok Jerry. I'm a lunatic am I Cole? Well thanks for the compliment." "Was not suppose to be." I heard him say under his breath. "Cole, I'm trying to be nice and put a smile on my face. I don't really want to be out here with you either, quite frankly you annoy me. I would be much happier if it was just me and King out here. Can you please do us all a favor and just keep your mouth shut." "Thank you Thomas." King said. I nodded. Storm had already taken control of the match. Storm got Roode into position for The Eye Of The Storm and hit it he covered but Roode kicked out. "So why don't you explain your friendship with James Storm to all of us?" Cole said. I gave him an evil eye and explained. "Let's just say, James Storm is not a guy you want to piss off. Not that I did but he took me under his wing when I first got to NXT and we have been friends ever since." "Huh, he must have never seen the lunatic side of you." "For the last time Cole, shut it or I'll shut it for you." After that he shut up. But I had let my focus get off the match. When I looked back, Storm hit Roode with a Last Call Superkick. He covered and got the win. I went in there and raised his hand. "I never got to say, welcome back." I told him. He nodded and we both headed to the back. This Sunday is Money In The Bank and I could not be more pumped.