Chapter 87

AJ's POV

I was in Chicago visiting some friends I made when I was still with Phil. I then got a text from Sasha. "Have you heard from Austin? I haven't heard from him since he got suspended, and I'm getting kind of worried." "No. I'll go check on him though." "Alright. Thanks AJ. Let me know what happens." I said goodbye to my friends and started the two hour long drive to Milwaukee. 

I texted Austin when I got to Wisconsin. "Hey. I'm around, do you mind if I drop by?" I got a text back that simply said "Doors open.".  That's good enough for me I guess. 

Austin's POV

AJ just texted me and asked me if she can come over. I know Sasha asked her if she can come check on me. It's probably a good idea though. I haven't left my bed for two weeks since I got my suspension. Man I really fucked up. My thoughts were cut off when I heard AJ softly ask "Austin?" I didn't answer. I knew she saw me though. "Scootch over." She said as I obliged. She then layed down right next to me and pulled me close to her. Yeah. Sometimes the guys like being held too. It's not weird. I started sobbing. "What's going on Austin?" "This has fucked up my mental health." I said sniffling. She didn't say anything. She just sat there rubbing my head. "I love you so much AJ. Through all my fuck-ups, you've always be there for me. Man, I don't even know why I did what I did. I fucked up so bad." I said as I started to cry a little more. "I know baby, I know. Shhh. It's ok. You're ok." She said pulling me even closer to her. It took a few minutes, but she did end up calming me down and we took a nap. 

When I woke up, I figured I should probably call Sasha. Just to let her know that I'm ok. I dialed her number and called it. "Hello?" "Hey Sasha." "Hey Austin. How are you doing?" "Eh. I've been better. This whole suspension thing is getting to me though babe. I don't even know why I did what I did." "It's ok Austin. You did sacrifice yourself to make sure this place would stay in business. I mean you jumped off of a twenty foot Hell In A Cell. Just to save the company that we all love. I don't hold that against you." "Thanks. I'm sorry I haven't really talked to you in two weeks." "Don't worry about it. You probably needed a break from everything. Did AJ come to talk to you?" "Yeah. I was really upset before she came over, but she calmed me down pretty easily." "Alright that's good. I need to go back into the arena now though." "Alright babe good luck." "Thanks for calling. I'll talk to you later." She said as we both hung up. I feel bad that she was probably worrying about me that whole time, but she seems to be ok. I'm so thankful to have AJ in my life though. She's the best friend someone like me can have.