Chapter 1

I'm so excited. I'm starting my WWE career in NXT today, and William Regal, the NXT GM, informed me that I was going to have a surprise match-up. I pulled up to the arena, and I sat in the car for a few minutes before going in. But I suppose I should say a little about myself. My name is Austin Thomas. I'm 21 years old, and my dream is to be right here where I am right now. My favorite wrestler of all time is Eddie Guerrero, I have a lot of his moves in my move-set. I've known CM Punk since I was 10 years old. But we had a falling out before I left for WWE. "This is it." I thought to myself. "This is what I worked my entire life for. Well shit. Here goes nothing." I thought walking in. William Regal showed me where everything was. I looked at the match card. "Oh shit." I thought to myself. I'm going to be facing one of the best wrestlers of all time. James Storm! Then the most beautiful girl I have ever seen walked up to where I was. "Shit." She said. "What's up?" "I'm the first one on the card. It pisses me off when that happens." "Oh, I'm sorry." "It's ok. Are you the new guy?" "Yeah. My name is Austin. Thomas, as far as I know that's going to be my ring name." I said sticking my hand out for her to shake. She did and introduced herself. "My ring name is Sasha Banks, and my real name is Mercedes Kaestner-Varnando." I knew that we had a connection from the moment I saw her. She gave me her number and gave me a quick hug before running off. "Yo kid, are you the one that is facing me tonight?" I heard from behind me. "It appears so James." "Kid, you look nervous." "I am. This is my first match in NXT." "Don't worry kid. It will be a breeze. Just don't pay attention to the crowd and you will be ok." "Ok, thanks James." He shook my hand before walking off. I am looking forward to tonight.

My heart was pounding out of my chest as I was set to go out. I started out in ROH, and I put on some of the best matches of my life with guys like AJ Styles, and Tyler Black (Now known as Seth Rollins.). But this is the real deal, and I'm facing a legend in this business. But I'm here, and now it's time to show everyone that I belong here. We both got in the ring and shook hands before tying up. I got him in a side headlock, and he bounced me off the ropes and jumped over me and hit me with a hip toss. I got back up and he hit a dropkick. He then got me back up and hit a swinging neckbreaker and went for the cover but I kicked out. He then got me up but I came out of nowhere with a superman punch and then threw him out of the ring. As he got up, I bounced off the ropes and hit him with a suicide dive. The ref got to a count of seven before we both got back into the ring. We then got up and got into a striking match. He hit me with a wicked chop that knocked me off my feet. He then got me up and hit me with a codebreaker type move. He then went into the corner and tried to hit me with a Last Call Superkick, but I ducked and tried to get him with a DDT, but he got out of my grasp and hit me with a spinebuster. He then went into the corner again and hit me with a Last Call Superkick, and covered but I kicked out at the very last second. He went into the corner again, tried to hit it again, but I ducked and ran off and bounced off the ropes and hit him with a spear. I covered but he kicked out. I got him up and tried to hit him with a suplex, but he kneed me in the head and then spun me around and hit me with a backstabber. He then went into the corner again and hit me with a last call superkick. He covered and got the three count. After that there was no doubt that we had chemistry in the ring. When he got his hand raised he helped me up and gave me a hug. "Don't let anyone change you. Your awesome just the way you are kid. If you ever need anything, come find me." "Thanks James. It means alot coming from you." It was an awesome first match in NXT, I can't wait to get in the ring again with Storm.

When I got to the back, I got a text from my best friend, AJ Brooks. "I know you're competing right now, I just wanted to take a second to say how proud I am of you. You've come a long way from the dumbass 15 year old that Phil introduced me to. I knew you had it in you from the start, I'm so proud of you!" I smiled and typed out a response. "Thanks AJ. But you gotta remember, without you, there is no me. You trained me a prepared me for everything that life would throw at me. Love ya AJ." I texted back. She even took to Twitter as well. "I feel like a proud mama right now. Congrats @AustinThomasWWE!" "Thx AJ. Come visit soon!" I tweeted back. This was a hell of a way to debut. I can't wait to get back into the ring.