Chapter 38

Austin's POV

I was in the middle of the ring with microphone in hand. I sat down in the middle of the ring. "Do I have everybody's attention now? I'm sure all of you are surprised that I am even walking after what I put myself through last night. But the bottom line is this. I want to be an agent of change in the WWE. I will not stop, I will not rest until The Shield and I destroy the Wyatt family piece by bloody piece with an exclamation point of me sticking my foot so far down Bray's throat that he'll be pissing out shoelaces. And then there is the almighty COO of the WWE. The man who claims that he is going to make me quit the job that I have wanted my entire life. Well newsflash buddy, that isn't going to happen. The fact that I have not gotten my rightful rematch for the WWE championship yet makes me sick. And of course Brock Lesnar lost the title last night to Seth Rollins. Until I get that rematch, I'm going to make Triple H's life a living hell. In other words I'm going to be a thorn in his side and this time that thorn is not going to be named Stephanie." Then Triple H's music started to play. "What did I tell you kid? Didn't I say that if you bring up my family again I'll retire you? But just because I'm a nice guy, I'm going to give you what you want. In three weeks at TLC, you are going to get your one on one rematch vs Seth Rollins for the WWE world title in a TLC match.  But if you don't win that match, you and your Shield brothers have to join us in the Authority." "I can't just make that decision for all three of us." I said. "I understand you can't do that. That is why I'm going to give you until the end of the night to talk it over amongst yourselves and you give me an answer." He said as his music started to play. We have a six man tag team match against the New Day tonight. 

When I got to the back I went straight to our locker room. They were both in there luckily. "Did you guys see that?" "Yeah. We already talked it over before you came in and we think that you should take it." Roman said. I looked at Ambrose and he nodded. "I don't know about this guys. I can't imagine what would happen if we have to join those douchebags in charge. I can't stand most of the people in that group, I don't know how Seth does it." I said sitting down on the steel chair in the locker room. "It's a big risk, but it's a risk that we are willing to take. We know that you deserve to be champion, and  if it means that we might end up in the Authority, so be it." Ambrose said as he was taping up his wrists getting ready for tonight. "Alright if you guys are so sure. I'm going to go talk to Seth." They both nodded and I left.

I got to the Authority's office and knocked on the door. "Come in!" I heard. "What do you want?" Hunter asked through his teeth. "Woah. I'm not here to fight. I'm here to talk to the WWE World Champion." He nodded at Seth and we both went outside the office.  "So, I need you not to spill this to the asshole in the office yet." He nodded. "I'm going to accept the match tonight. I just need you to do one thing. Tell those people in there not to get involved in the match." "I'll try. Even when I do tell them not to get involved they do it anyway." "Alright man that's all I can ask." I said giving him a fist bump. Well that went ok I guess. Time to get ready for this main event match against the tag team champions.

We were all out there and we did rock, paper, scissors to see who would start it out, which Ambrose won. Ambrose started it out with Big E. Big E was starting to dominate when Roman and I had seen enough and we went into help. Kofi and Xavier came in and tried to stop us but we threw them over the top rope right away. I looked at Roman and we both bounced off the ropes and jumped over the top rope with a suicide dive. I got right back up on the apron and Ambrose tagged me in. I got Big E up and he tried to hit me with a clothesline but I ducked and bounced off the ropes and hit him with a spear. I then went up to the top rope and hit a frog splash. I then tagged in Roman as me and Ambrose took care of Woods and Kingston and Roman hit Big E with a spear and got the 1,2,3. As we got into the ring to celebrate our win, Triple H's music started to play. He had a mic. I got one too. "Save your breath Hunter. Tell your boy to get ready. We accept your challenge." I said as I threw the mic down and we put our hands in the middle.

I got to the back after the match and my ribcage area is sore as hell. I went to the locker room to find Sasha. "What's up babe?" I asked cringing as I was holding my ribs. "This match at TLC, it, it just seems kind of risky." "Believe me, I know that it's risky. I even said that to them, but Roman and Dean said that they think I have what it takes to be champ, even if it means that we might end up with the Authority. But believe me when I say this, whatever happens at TLC, we will mess up the Authority."