Chapter 11

Austin's POV

William Regal just called me and asked if I was ok with defending the title against Finn Balor tonight. I said of course. Finn never did get his rightful rematch for the title after losing it to Bobby Roode. Regal also informed me that Roode will be out 3-4 months after the injuries he sustained at my hands. He said that he is not going to punish me for what happened because of the type of match that it was. AJ and Sasha and I got to the arena, AJ and I got out while Sasha stayed in. I opened the car door. "Come on." I said. "No, I think I'm going to walk in after you." "No you're coming in with me. Come on babe." "People aren't going to like it." "Like I said I don't give a shit what people think. Come on babe let's go in." She got out of the car and I grabbed her hand. We walked in and as she predicted we got some weird looks, but like I said I don't give a flying fuck what people think. Finn came up to me when I got the women in my locker room. "Thank you for agreeing to have this match tonight." "It's no problem Finn you never got your rightful rematch after Roode won the title." "Are you sure you're going to be up for it though? I mean after what happened on Saturday it looked like you were pretty fucked up." "Yeah I'm fine for it. Roode got the worst of that match on Saturday. I'll be fine." "Alright I will leave you to get ready for the match then." "Alright man, you get ready too." He nodded and then walked off.  Then Regal called me into his office. "You wanted to see me?" "Yes. Triple H just called me and said that he wanted to put you through the ultimate test. I'm going to have you defend your NXT title four weeks in a row and if you can get past all of those tests and you still have your championship, Triple H will call you up to the main roster."  "But what about Sasha?" "I thought you might say that. Triple H said that she was making good progress and if you can do that she can go with you." "Well then, all I have to say is, bring on the challengers." "Great. I will let Triple H know that you accept the challenge. You're dismissed." I got back to the locker room and I could not stop smirking. "What the hell did Regal want?" Sasha asked. I sat down on the couch and put my arm around her. "Well Regal is going to put me through a string of four title matches this month, and if I get past them Triple H is going to call me up." "Oh. Well that's great." "Don't worry babe. If I can actually do this, you will be able to come with me." She just got silent, she then hugged me tightly and kissed me. "Woah babe AJ is in the room." "I know. Sorry AJ I just got a little excited." "It's ok I totally get it." AJ said laughing. "I got to go to the gorilla now babe." I said as I kissed her on the lips. "See ya afterwards AJ." I said as I hugged her. I went to the gorilla and Finn was already there. "You ready for this?" I asked him. "Yeah. I'm not taking it easy on you, man." "I don't expect you to. But you're not going to win." I said smirking at him. "We'll see about that." He said giving me a smirk of his own. He was called to the entrance area and he made his entrance. They played my music and I walked out. I still had staples in my head from Saturday, and they gave me a great ovation for me competing tonight. I gave the ref the belt and he rung the bell. I shook hands with Finn as a sign of respect before we locked up. I then got him in a side headlock and he bounced me off the ropes and hit me with a shoulder block. I then got up and I hit him with a dropkick. He then got up and hit me with one of his own. I then got back up and he tried to hit me with a hip toss but I blocked it, and hit him with one of my own. I then locked in the anaconda vise on him. He sat in that hold for a couple of minutes before he countered in and got me in a scissorhold. I then did a kick up and got him in the anaconda vise again. He countered again, elbowed me in the head which led to me letting him go. He threw me out of the ring and hit me with a suicide dive. He then got me up and threw me in the ring and went for the cover. I kicked out at two and he continued the assault. He got me in a headlock on the ground and I kicked up out of it and hit him with a elbow drop. I then got him up and hit him with a falcon arrow. I went up to the top to go for a frog splash, but I missed and he hit me with a wicked sling blade. He then went up to the top and went for a Cou De Grace, but I got out of the way and he landed on his feet. He then tried to hit me with a clothesline but I ducked under it, bounced off the ropes and hit him with a spear. I covered and got the 1,2,3. The ref raised my hand and I looked at Finn who was trying to get himself up. I got him up and shook hands with him. He then bro hugged me and raised my hand. I got back to the gorilla and AJ and Sasha were waiting for me. I kissed Sasha on the cheek and hugged her, and then hugged AJ. We went back to the hotel and just talked for the rest of the night. Wow, what a perfect night.