Chapter 27

Austin's POV

It is time for the contract signing, and Paul Heyman came out first by himself. Something is going to happen, I can feel it. I heard Triple H call my name and my music play.

I was out there and Paul grabbed a mic. "My client formally-" I interrupted him. "It is the same every damn time. My client formally invites you to suplex city blah blah blah. Quite frankly Paul, you annoy me. Can we just get this over with?" Hunter nodded and passed the contract to Paul. Paul signed it and passed it to me. I grabbed a mic before I signed. "Tell your client to keep that title warm, because this Sunday it's coming home with me." I said throwing the mic down and signing the contract. Triple H took the contract and I saw the Paul was smirking. I turned around and was met by Brock Lesnar putting me on his shoulders and hitting me with an F5 through a table. It stunned me for a few seconds, but I got back up. He seemed surprised by that, and he hit me with another F5. That took me down for a few minutes. I looked up and saw that he was still on the stage, so I grabbed a mic. "Brock! Brock! Kiss my ass, at this point you should know that you can knock me down, but you can't keep me down! Keep that title warm, because this Sunday, you can count on me taking that title from you! I know I'm going to suplex city, but I know that I'm capable of burning that bitch to the ground!" He laughed and went to the back. God damnit he messed up my ribs with those two F5's, but I'm still up. That's more than anyone else can say who took two F5's.