Chapter 67

Austin's POV

I got woken up at three o'clock by a call from Sasha. Before I could even say hello I heard her cringe and say "Austin help!". I woke up Roman and sprinted down to her room and kicked in the door. I saw her ex there with Sasha at his feet holding her back. I took him down and hit him with some wicked punches. I then slammed his head off of the wall. I noticed that Roman and Seth were already in the room. They let me unleash hell for a while before they finally pulled me off of him. Seth went to check on Sasha while Roman held me back. "Let me go! I'm going to kill that fucker!" Her ex then ran out of the room and I assume out of the hotel. I went to go check on Sasha. I crouched down to her level. "You ok babygirl?" She saw me and then gave me a huge hug. "Can you check my back? I think I have a huge bruise on it." I nodded and we went into the bathroom. I cringed at the sight of it. "Babe this doesn't look good." She saw it in the mirror and cringed herself. "My gear won't cover this!" I thought about it for a minute. "You can probably sit out for a week. After that you can wrestle in a tee shirt and your tights." She nodded. "What's going on in here? I heard loud crashes." We heard coming from outside of the door. "Shit. Come on in Bayley." I said. "What the hell is going on in here?" I looked at Sasha. "Jamal is back." Bayley looked concerned. She then hugged Sasha. "But what were those crashes?" "Austin kicked the crap out of him." Sasha said. I looked at Sasha. She shrugged. "Bayley can you stay with me tonight?" She nodded. I hugged Sasha and pressed my forehead on hers. "I'm so sorry this happened babygirl. I'm a phone call away if you need me." She nodded and I kissed her on the head. I left the room with Roman. "Are you planning on going to Smackdown tonight?" I asked Roman. "I don't know, why?" "We really need to deal with the problem that was or is, I don't know, anymore our brother Dean Ambrose. And also those five masked dickheads. So do you have my back tonight?" "Shit. Man you know I always have your back. I'm in." He said giving me a fist bump.  "Thanks man. I gotta go get a few extra hours of sleep." He nodded as we got back in the hotel room. I sent Sasha a text before going back to sleep. "Sleep good baby girl. I'm so sorry this happened. Call me if you need me." I then went back to sleep. 

It was soon to be showtime, I asked the security if they have seen Ambrose anywhere. They said they have but they don't know where he went. That's fine. I know that he has guts. Roman and I will be out there to call him out. 

We went through the crowd and hopped into the ring. I grabbed a mic. "Dean Ambrose. Our brother in arms. Anybody who knows me, knows that I like to keep my inner circle rather small and I know you feel the same way Roman." I said as he nodded. "Ambrose we know you're here. Get the hell out here." I was not surprised when I heard his music hit. "Well here we are. In front of fifteen thousand people. Why did you call me out here?" Ambrose asked me. "Because I want to know what the hell your problem is." "You want to know what my problem is? I'm sick of getting my ass kicked every night!" "You don't think we are? At Wrestlemania I got my ass kicked before the damn match even started. And I still went out there. Now, we got three of those masked men tonight, can we count on you to have our back? Or are we supposed to go 2 on 3?" "I'll think about it." I shrugged and went to the back. 

Roman and I had to go out there by ourselves to take on these three guys. About ten minutes in Roman was knocked out cold outside of the ring and I'm getting my ass handed to me. Ambrose's music then started to play. He ran down and jumped up on the apron. I then hit the guy that was dominating me with an enziguri kick and quickly tagged in Ambrose. Ambrose hit the guy with two wicked forearms and the with a neckbreaker. Ambrose then went to the top and hit him with a Lunatic Fringe Elbow Drop. At this point Roman was back on the apron. Ambrose then picked the guy up and hit him with a Dirty Deeds. I looked at Roman. I knew he knew exactly what I was thinking. We then knocked the two people off of the apron and went in to help out Ambrose. The ref just let us do what we wanted. I could tell that he wanted these people out of here as much as we did. Roman hit the guy with a spear and the I hit him with a superkick. Roman then signaled us to get him up. Ambrose and I looked at each other and shrugged. We then got him up and hit him with a Triple Powerbomb. Roman and I then made sure the other two wouldn't mess up the pin and Ambrose got the win. I then signaled the crowd that I was going to take the mask off. I ripped off the mask to reveal.. You gotta be fucking kidding me.