Chapter 2

James and I started traveling together, and I had been talking to Sasha alot. We have an awesome connection. Anyway Regal contacted both of us and said that he wanted to meet with us. We got to the arena, and went to go find Regal. "Take a seat guys." "So, what did you want to talk about?" James asked. "I wanted to talk to you guys about becoming a tag team. It's obvious that you guys have chemistry, and if you agree I can have you face American Alpha for the Tag Team titles at Takeover in a couple of weeks." I thought about it for a minute. I don't consider myself to be a tag team wrestler, but a chance to tag with James Storm, that's just too hard to pass up. We both said yes and Regal sent us on our way. When you have a chance to tag with James Storm, you jump at the chance. And that's exactly what I did. But we are doing NXT in Davenport, Iowa. Regal stuck us in our very first tag match as a tag team. We were going to face Enzo and Cass. I don't know how we are going to shut down the big man, but we will figure something out. They are former NXT Tag Team Champions, so if we can take care of them, we will have a chance against American Alpha at Takeover. 

We got to the arena and Sasha was the first one to come up to me. She seemed very excited. "I'm going to get my chance at Charlotte for the NXT Title at Takeover!" "That's great!" I said hugging her. "I heard that you're teaming up with Storm now." "Yeah. Regal said that he was going to give us a chance at the NXT Tag Titles at Takeover." "That's just as exciting as my news! Why don't you seem excited?" "I am. I get to tag with one of the greatest to ever step foot in the ring, and I get a shot to win my first title in my first month in the business. But you deserve that way more than me, I'm so proud of you." "Thank you Austin." She said smiling. She gave me a hug and then ran off. "Hey kid, do we have a gameplan for tonight?" I heard a voice say from behind me. "Punch anything that moves until our arms fall off." "Sounds good." Classic Storm. Always a redneck. But we're leading off the show tonight. 

We got out there and I shook hands with Cass before locking up with him. He got me in a side headlock, and then I bounced him off the ropes and hit him with a leaping clothesline. He then got up and I hit him again. I somehow got him up and bodyslammed the big man. Then I noticed that James got knocked off the apron. Then Bobby Roode came in and hit me with a Roode Bomb. And then he went out to the floor and Roode Bombed James. We got to the back and Sasha ran up to us. "Oh my god! Are you guys ok?" "Yeah. Storm got the worst impact out of that." "Eh. I have been Roode Bombed on the floor before." "Do you know what the hell that was about?" "No. But Roode and I did have our problems before coming here." "What the hell does that asshole want with you?" Sasha asked. "We were a tag team before we came here. We had a falling out and that prick has been after me ever since." "Let's just get the hell out of here. You need a ride Sasha?" "Yeah that would be cool." "Alright go get your stuff and meet us in the parking lot." She did and we were off. We'll deal with that prick next week, hopefully to get him to not interfere in our match at Takeover.