Chapter 89

Austin's POV

After three months of hell, aka rehab, I was able to get medical permission to go and see Sasha at work. I haven't been there in about four months, it'll be nice to see everyone again.

I was watching Bayley's match against Nia Jax. Let's just say Bayley got squashed. I was surprised to see Stephanie Mcmahon and Triple H go down there to rub in the loss. "I'll be right back." I said as I kissed Sasha on the head. "Play my music." I said to the sound guy. "What? You're not even supposed to be here!" He said. "Just do it!" I said as he obliged. I ran down there to surprised looks from both of them. I slid in and ducked the clothesline from Triple H and hit him with a wicked spear. They both scattered from the ring after that. Honestly this probably isn't going to be the best thing to do, since I didn't get cleared to compete. But I really don't care. I messed up my knee when I did that though. I grabbed a mic after that. "Ok. I know I'm not supposed to be out here right now. But I can't sit back and watch you guys bully Bayley like that. Bayley is one of the best things going in the women's division today. And if you guys can't realise that, well you stupider than you look. And honestly, I did not think that was possible. I think I know how we are going to settle this. I'm thinking, this Sunday at Survivor Series, we have ourselves a mix tag team match." "No!" Triple H said. Shane's music played after that. "Are you going to be ready for that?" He asked me. I nodded. "Well then it's official. If you guys didn't want to compete, you shouldn't have showed your faces here tonight. So this Sunday, at Survivor Series, there will be a mixed tag team match. Austin Thomas and Bayley will take on Triple H and Stephanie Mcmahon." He said as the crowd erupted into cheers and his music played. I then went to go check on Bayley who was still down in the corner. I stuck my hand out and helped her up. "Are you ok?" She nodded. I could tell she wasn't though. She got beaten down pretty bad. I'm still not cleared, but at this point I couldn't really care less. I've been waiting four months to get my hands on the man that costed me the WWE championship. And I promised Bayley that I would keep her safe. So, this Sunday, I get my hands on Triple H. And he's going to get his ass kicked.