Chapter 20

Austin's POV

This Sunday is Wrestlemania and I could not be more pumped for a match. Rusev has been going on social media saying how he is going to crush me. I'll let him have this, he does not know how big the fire inside me is growing with every word he says. I'm going to unleash all of it at Wrestlemania. I asked Hunter for a match tonight but because of what happened, he refused. I'm fine, but he did not want to hear it. We got into the locker room and I pulled Sasha down on the couch and pulled her into my arms. "So, you never told me why you had to talk to Hunter and Steph on Saturday." "Well, we don't know yet, but they talked to us about possibly reforming the Shield." She seemed surprised. "Does Seth know yet?" "No. We're not going to tell him unless we know for sure. He will probably get so pissed off by this." "You're his friend, you have to tell him." "I know and I will. I just need to know for sure that this is going to happen." She nodded and cuddled up into my chest. A few minutes later, she fell asleep. I did my best to get out of the grip without waking her, and I kissed her on the head before walking out toward the catering. I saw Roman and Dean at a table and I headed towards them. "How's it going kiddo?" Ambrose asked as I sat down. "Eh, I'm kind of pissed off. I wanted a match tonight." "I know how you feel kid. Seriously though, are you sure you're ok? That car was pretty fucked up." Ambrose said. "For the fifth time yes. I wish I could get everyone to understand that I'm ok to compete tonight." "Kid, you were not cleared. With Wrestlemania coming up, it's not smart for you to risk everything just to prove a point." Roman said. "I guess you're right. I've just been getting so pissed off about what's been happening these last couple of weeks." Then Nikki Bella the Divas Champion came up to me. "Have you seen Sasha? We have a match tonight."  "Yeah, she's in my locker room. She's taking a nap, I'll go get her in a little bit, she has been having trouble sleeping." She nodded and walked off. "I suppose I ought to go wake my sleeping beauty. I'll see you guys later." They nodded and we fist bumped before walking off. I got back to the locker room and she was still sleeping peacefully. Damn she is so cute when she sleeps. "Baby girl, it's time to wake up. You have to get ready for tonight." I said as I lightly tapped her. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up and smiled at me. "You want to come and train with me?" She asked me sleepily. "Of course I will train with you." I said smiling at her. 

"Damn, hopefully this helped you get ready for tonight." I said. "I think it will. And if I win tonight, I'll get a title shot at Wrestlemania." She said as we both headed toward the gorilla. "I know you can do this. By the end of Wrestlemania we will both be champions. You can do this." I said as I put my forehead on hers. By the end of the pep talk she seemed like she was ready to kick ass and walk out with the win. 

I watched at the gorilla and she made Nikki tap out with the Bank Statement! I met her by the curtain and hugged her tightly. "Now it's left to Sunday. Where we both walk out as champions." I said as we both walked out. I can't wait for this Sunday. AJ and Sasha and I can barley sleep. We are so excited.