Chapter 32

Austin's POV

One of Sasha's best friends Bayley, is about to make her debut tonight in a six women tag team match along with Sasha and Becky Lynch. They take on Charlotte, Nikki Bella, and Brie Bella. Brie has been doing ok since what happened with Bryan, so she's in a good enough state to compete tonight. I have the night off but I'm here to challenge Brock Lesnar to a Hell in a Cell match this Sunday for the WWE world heavyweight championship. I'm leading off the show tonight. 

Paul Heyman is here tonight, so he can answer for Lesnar. I was out there with a mic and raised it to my lips. "Brock Lesnar! I never thought I would see the day where the self proclaimed Best Incarnite sold his soul to the Authority. But there is a reason why I am out here tonight. Maybe I am crazy, maybe I have lost my damn mind, but the reason I came out here tonight is to challenge the self proclaimed Beast to a Hell in a Cell match at Hell in a Cell on Sunday. So who ever is here, come out here and answer my challenge." "Ladies and gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman, and I am the advocate for the Beast Incarnite Brock Lesnar." He said getting into the ring. "My client has informed me to tell you that he accepts your challenge. But let me tell you this loud and clear. You just made the biggest mistake of your career. Brock will destroy in Hell in a Cell and retire you in the process." Heyman said trying to leave the ring afterwords. I stopped him. "Heyman, I want you to give your client a message for me. Can you do that?" He hesitantly said ok out of the mic. "Good." I then proceeded to spear him out of his shoes. "Tell him I will see him Sunday." I then tossed the mic down on his chest and went to the back. 

Sasha, Becky, and Bayley ended up winning their match tonight. Luckily I was watching though. After the bell rang the lights went out. The Wyatt family came out after that. I ran down and fought them off all by myself. "Are you guys ok?" They were a bit shaken up, but they all nodded their head. "Let's get you guys to the back." They all nodded and we went back. 

Renee came up to me to interview me when we got to the back. "What was the point of what you did to Bray tonight?" "The point is Bray Wyatt is a prick who thinks that he can put his hands on women. I'm not going to sit back while he abuses women." "Ok one more question. Why did you challenge Brock Lesnar to a Hell in a Cell match?" "Like I said out there I might have lost my damn mind. And it's ok if you think so. Hell even I think so. This Sunday, Brock Lesnar and I are going to Hell. But I'm the one that's coming back. I'm not afraid of some corporate beast." "Thank you for your time." I nodded and walked off. After that I found Becky, Sasha, and Bayley in the catering. "Are you guys ok?" I asked. "I think we're all a bit shaken up." Bayley said. "It's ok to be. What's important right now is that you are all safe." "Thanks for coming out there, Austin." Sasha said. "It's no problem. Like I said it's important that you all are safe. Bray is trying to get in my head though. It'll all be ok ladies. I'll lay my life on the line to protect you. Bray is a pussy who needs to go after women to try to make a point." I the pulled them all in for a group hug. "It's all going to be ok." I whispered. They all seemed to be calming down so I got them out of there. Brie was going to meet us back at the room. I walked Becky and Bayley to their rooms and made sure they were ok before going back to my room myself.