Chapter 12

Sasha's POV

Today is Austin and I's first Valentine's Day as a couple. It is six in the morning, and I can not sleep any longer. I got Austin a teddy bear with a box of chocolates. I know for a fact that Austin's door is open, I made sure that I did not wake AJ, and I went out. I went through the door and he was still asleep. I tried to wake him up calmly four times. I finally had enough and just slapped him. "Why the hell did you slap me?" He asked. "It's Valentines Day babe." He got wide eyed. "Oh yeah about that-." I gave him puppy dog eyes. "I'm just kidding babe. I'm not very good at the gift giving, but it's in my closet." He went to go get it and he pulled out a dozen roses and a stuffed unicorn that had a T-shirt on it that said "I love you!". "Thank you baby." I said as he handed me them and I handed his gift to him. "Like I said I'm not very good at the gift giving, but I hope you like it."  "I love it." I said as I kissed him on the lips. "Well we got nothing to do and AJ will probably be asleep for a couple hours..." I said. "Well I'm not opposed to doing it." He said smirking. "I'm not ready yet." I said. "Ok babe. I was just kidding but you let me know alright?" I nodded. We had a nice talk for a couple of hours until AJ woke up and asked me where the hell I was. "I was just seeing Austin. I will be back up in a couple of minutes." "I got to go back to the room. AJ and I will meet you down by the lobby to go to the show tonight." "Noo. Don't go!" "I have to! They don't like us being in the same room for more than a couple of hours." "Fuck the rules man!" "It's ok Austin. I'll see you in a couple of hours ok?" He nodded. I kissed him on the lips and I left the room. 

Austin's POV

It was time to go to the show and AJ and Sasha met me at my room and we went. "Do you have any idea who you are facing tonight?" AJ asked. "No idea. I'm sure it will be a good match though." "They should really tell you who you are going to be facing tonight. I mean, how are you supposed to prepare for the unknown?" Sasha said. "I always adapt babe. It's what I do. Whatever the hell people want to throw at me, I can adapt and kick ass at the same time." "I know but it's not always that easy." "I can put on a good match though. The fans will be entertained." "I hope so." "I know so." I said. We got to the arena and got out of the car. I took Sasha's hand and we went in. I went up to the card and I saw who I was facing tonight. Samoa Joe in a steel cage? Awesome. He's going to be locked in a cage with an animal. I got back to the locker room and I could not hide my smile. "Take it that you have a good match tonight?" Sasha asked smiling. "Samoa Joe in a steel cage." "Wait. Are you sure you're ready for something like this? I mean just last week Saturday you had a brutal match with Roode." She said. "I'm fine. It's going to be brutal, but not for me. It's going to be brutal for Samoa Joe." "Alright, just try to be careful out there." I nodded and kissed her on the head before heading for the gorilla.

I heard the announcer announce Joe, so it was my turn to go out there. I heard my music and I went out there with a huge smile on my face. I fist bumped a few fans before going into the cage. Joe had his game face on, but I am not afraid of Joe. I'm not taking him lightly, but he's going to be locked in a cage with an animal. I went right after him with jumping clothesline after jumping clothesline. I got him up and he reversed my DDT and sent me into the cage. He then sent me into the cage again. Now he split me open. He kept going after that wound until I was bleeding from the top of my head all the way down to the end of my stomach. He then set me up for a muscle buster, but I got out of it and hit him with a neckbreaker. I covered but he kicked out at two. I then got him up and hit him with a codebreaker. I just like the move. I covered but he kicked out at two. I went up to the top rope, and climbed up to the top of the cage. As he was getting up, I hit him with a lunatic fringe elbow drop. I covered but he kicked out at two. How the hell? I then got him up but he got out of the way and hit me with a roundhouse kick. He then got me in his choke hold. I was not about to give in. I got out of the hold and hit him with a superman punch. That did not knock him down, so I hit him with a Last Call Superkick. I then went to the top of the cage again, but he somehow met me up there after eating a superkick. He then hit me with a wicked swinging neckbreaker off of the cage. He went for a cover but I kicked out. While he went on arguing with the ref, I hit him with another codebreaker. I then went into the corner and set up for a spear. I hit him with a wicked spear and went up to the top rope. I hit him with a frog splash and got the win. The brought the cage up and the ref gave me the title. Joe was kind of hurt, and I have blood all over my gear, but this was totally worth it. Or maybe not. When I got to the back, I passed out.

Sasha's POV

We went to go meet Austin by the gorilla, but found him passed out. "Oh my god, help!" "What the hell happened?" The trainer asked. "I don't know I was just walking to meet him after his match, and I found him like this." "He must of passed out to the loss of blood. We're going to need to get him to the medic room." More guys came and took him to the room, and they hooked him up to all these machines. I knew that this was not a good idea. He lost a lot of blood last Saturday and now he lost even more. Finn came in a little bit after they got him hooked up to the machines. "How's he doing?" He asked. "I don't know. I just found him like this after he came to the back." I said getting emotional. He pulled me in for a hug. "Thanks Finn." I said sniffling. "No problem." Austin woke up after that. "Where the hell am I?" "You're in the medic room kid. You fucked yourself up pretty bad out there." Finn said. "Fuck. Did they say they are going to keep me out?" "They have not said yet. But it's a good bet that they will." I said calmly. "Fuck that. I'm not sitting out." Just then the EMT came in. "You really messed yourself up out there." He said as he was trying to clean him up. "You got to be more careful from now on. But I would like to keep you out next week." "Hell no! Sasha and I have the chance of a lifetime and I'm not going to let that slip through our fingers." "Austin it might be smart to listen to him." "There is no way I'm going to let Joe have the satisfaction of putting me on the shelf. I'm competing next week." "Fine. I will have a talk with Regal to make sure that you will not be in another match like that though." The EMT said. "Fine." "Well I think we are all done here." He then pulled me to the side. "Keep an eye on him. Make sure he does not do anything stupid." I nodded and went in. Austin was getting his stuff together and we went back. AJ did not say anything. She just looked really worried. When they were all done she gave him a big hug. "Woah. It's ok AJ, I'm ok." She looked up and smiled at him. He does have a good support system around him, I just hope he will be ok long-term.