Chapter 39

Austin's POV

Seth Rollins had an open mic in the ring the next week. "I can't believe that my former brothers had the guts to bet on the wrong horse next week Sunday at Tables Ladders and Chairs. We are going to gain three new members as I beat this kid and prove that I am the future of the WWE and the most dominant WWE world heavyweight champion of all time!" I went down there after that. "Desperation is a very stinky cologne Mr. Rollins, if that is your real name." I said giving him a weird look. "Let me ask you something. What happens after you say all these things and you lose? What does that make you? It makes you a liar, and a loser. Next Sunday, I'm going to make you both!" "Ha ha, you think that's funny?" "I think it's hilarious. Rollins, by calling yourself the greatest WWE champion of all time, you just insulted everyone who held that title before you. Eddie Guerrero, Shawn Michaels, and hell you just insulted your friend Triple H. You're the sorriest excuse for a champion I have ever seen and I'll be glad to punch that stupid smirk off your face and walk out a three time WWE world champion." Triple H's music started to play after that. "We're going to give the WWE Universe a preview as WWE world heavyweight champion Seth Rollins takes on Austin Thomas in a non-title no disqualification match. Have fun boys." Not trying to break character, I went over toward Rollins. "He's trying to turn us against each other." He didn't say anything, he just kind of motioned toward the back. We got to the back. "That dickhead is trying to turn us against each other." I said starting to pace. "Calm down kid. You're getting too many traits from the lunatic." "Thanks for the compliment I guess?" "Wasn't supposed to be. Something stupid like this is not going to change things. Just go get ready for the match." I nodded and walked off toward the locker room. 

We were both in the ring and we got in a tie up. I got him in a side headlock and took him down. I then punched him in the head. I then went for the weapons right away. I got a kendo stick and kept swinging at him until it broke. Got to make this look realistic. I covered but he kicked out at two. I got him up and tried to hit him with a neckbreaker but he reversed and kicked me in the stomach and hit me with a pedigree. He covered but I kicked out right after the ref counted to two. He then proceeded to take the protective covering off of the turnbuckle. He then tried to irish whipped me onto the exposed turnbuckle but I reversed and sent him into it himself. I then bounced off the ropes with him dazed and hit him with a spear. I covered but he kicked out at two. I then went out on the apron and hit a springboard frog splash. I covered again but he kicked out again. I had enough at that point. I went into the corner and called for the spear. He got up and I ran at him but he leap frogged over me and sent me into the steel post. He then rolled me up but I kicked out at two. I got up and I was on both knees and he hit me with a superkick. He covered but I kicked out again. He then got me up and kicked me in the stomach and tried to hit me with another pedigree, but I got out and hit him with a leaping DDT. I covered but he kicked out at two. I the went into the corner and clapped a few times. This one's for the Cowboy who is still recovering from knee surgery. I hit him with a Last Call Superkick. I covered and got the win. I looked at the camera. "That one is for you Cowboy! Come back soon!"