Chapter 64

Austin's POV

Sasha and I were woken up at 7:30 in the morning on the day of Wrestlemania by someone screaming. "Wake up dipshit!" "Ambrose what the hell? I locked the door!" I started locking the door now since Sasha came into my room when I was sleeping on Valentine's Day a few years ago. "I grew up in Cincinnati brotha. You're acting like I don't know how to pick locks." "Jesus Christ man. It's 7:30 you're never up this early." He smirked. "Yeah you're right but we need to get ready for Wrestlemania tonight. Get up you two. Get your gym clothes on. We're going to a gym that has a ring in it." I groaned. "Fine. We'll meet you down in the lobby." He nodded and left the room so we could get ready. "Fuck man. Why the fuck did he get us up this early?" I groaned. "I don't know. He has trouble getting up this early I know, but it's a good idea to get ready for tonight." Sasha said. Sasha is in a triple threat match tonight for the Women's Championship. They're planning on shitcanning the Diva's Championship. "Fine. I'm gonna go change." There was two bathrooms in this room. 

We met Ambrose in the lobby. "Roman, Seth, James, Bayley, and Becky are at the gym already. Sounds like we have it to ourselves so that's good." Ambrose said. We nodded and we got into his car and went to the gym.

When we got settled in the gym and I could see that Sasha was getting anxious. "What's up babygirl?" "I'm heading into the biggest match of my life. I'm not fucking ready!" "Of course you're ready. You've been ready since the first day you walked into this company." I said. "Let's try to get your mind off of it. I bet you can't make me tap out to the Bank Statement." Rollins said. " I'll bet you fifty bucks that she can!" I said after him as he was going into the ring with her. "Give me fifty on that shit too!" Ambrose said. "Me too." Roman said. "You guys are on. By the way thanks for the confidence douchebags." He said flipping us off. I laughed and flipped him off back. They both got into the ring and Sasha hit him with a Backstabber and turned it into the Bank Statement. "Tap bitch!" Sasha screamed. Seth obliged. She then let him go and jumped up in the air. "Ah fuck man! That hurt like fuck!" Seth said holding his neck as he got out of the ring. I laughed. "I could of told you that was going to happen. Pay up bitch." He handed me, Roman, and Dean the money. I then went into the ring to spar with Seth. We put on a great match. I wish that one was televised. But we're about to head to the arena. We've been working out for about four hours and it's time to get to the arena.