Chapter 33.

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and something else.... Peace and quiet? No screaming children, no loud tv? Just quiet. Sketchy sketchy.

I walked down the stairs and saw a note on the table: Went to drop the kids at Cam's place for the day so we could have the day to ourselves. I'll be back soon love.

Xoxo Matt.

Finally, a day where Matt and I can just relax. I've been waiting for this day forever. I went to my room and changed into clothes which just included leggings, one of Matt's tees, and moccasins. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, and put my hair in a bun.

I turned on the tv and laid on the couch and before I knew it, I fell right back asleep. Who knew being a mother could be so tiring?

I woke up again and it was 2 in the afternoon.

I walked up to our room and saw Matt dead asleep. So much for having quality time. The door bell rang. I opened the door and I couldn't believe who it was.

"Keaton?!" I said surprised and also scared.

"Miss me babe?" He said smirking.

"I thought I got away from you?" I said scared.

"You can never get away from me. When I want something I get it.And I want you." He said forcefully.

...........................

AHHHH. Also have any of you guys ever been to MAGCON? My friends and I want to go but we don't really know what it's like. We've watched videos and stuff but what was the experience like for you guys if you've been? Let me know you can tweet me(ocp1223) or just leave a comment. Thanks for reading this! I love you guys!!