Chapter 4.

I woke up this morning to a very annoying alarm clock. Ugh. I climbed out of bed and took a quick shower. Since it's early in the morning and the flight won't land until 12 pm, I'll just wear something simple: black vans, sweatpants, a white crop top, and messy bun.

I looked at the clock and it said 4:25. We have to leave by 5, so I decided to eat some breakfast. When I got

downstairs, I saw Nova sitting on my couch.

"Hey". I said quietly.

"Hi." She said.

It started getting awkward because we both were just staring at the ground. Then nova came up and gave me a hug.

"Please, please try to have fun. Even if I'm not there. I know how you get. Just have as much fun as possible. I love you Justice."

I started to cry. "I wish you could come with. I'll call, text, and FaceTime you every chance I get."

"Okay. I gotta go."

"I'll call you when I land in Florida. I love you Nova."

"Love you too."

She gave me one last hug and she waved to me goodbye. This is more stressful than I thought.

My dad came in the living room. "Are you all ready to go?"

"Yes."

"Well, let's go."

In the car, it was kind of awkward. I could tell my dad wanted to cry.

"It's only for 8 months dad. I'll be okay. I promise."

"I know honey. Your mom would be so proud of you. Both of you."

"Both of who?" I asked.

"You will figure out soon enough. Were here sweetheart."

My dad stayed by my side until I had to board. He engulfed me in a hug.

"Pleas be safe, call, and text me everyday and night."

"I will dad. I love you." I started crying and so did he.

"I love you more. Be careful. Stay away from boys."

"Dad!" I whined.

"I'm kidding. Sort of." He let me go. "See ya soon kiddo." After he said that, he turned around and left.