Chapter 29.

I woke up this morning with a severe headache and backache. Perks of being pregnant. I decided to leave Matt in our bed. He's probably stressed out and he's not even the pregnant one.

I walked downstairs and decided to make breakfast for us two. Maybe this will ease him down. I made pancakes, bacon, sausage, toast, and eggs. His favorite. Just as I got done setting out the food, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I saw a shirtless Matt. That view never gets old.

"Good morning" I said cheerfully.

"Good morning beautiful." He said while giving me a kiss.

"What's all this for?" He said scanning the table.

"Just because." I said smiling.

"How did I get so lucky?" He said.

We both sat down at the table.

"So, have you thought of any names for a boy?" Matt and I decided that he would get to choose the boy name and I would get to choose the girl name.

"I like the name Grant." He said with a mouthful of pancakes. "How about you."

"Hmm I like the name Scotland. It's so adorable."

"So have we come to terms on first names?" He said smiling.

"Yeah now we just have to figure out middle names." I said.

Everything was silent.

"Eventually we have to tell everyone else." I said nervously.

"We will do it together." He said smiling.

I started to think about things. Like what if Matt is now only dating me because he's the father. Like what if I trapped him? Oh my gosh. I guess he could sense something was up.

"What's wrong?" He said concerned.

"Nothing." I said quietly. I took his plate and mine and put in the dishwasher.

"Something is up. Please tell me." He said.

"It's just I feel like you're only dating me because you have to. I just want to let you know that If you aren't ready to have kids or anything you don't have to stick around. I can take care of these kids by myself. I don't want to force you into doing something.

"Of course I want to be with you. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit scared but now I'm excited. You don't have to worry about me leaving you. I'm never in a million years going to leave you. I love you way to much. I would go insane without you"He said smiling.

I punch him playfully. "Well I feel the exact same way"

.............................................................

Hello! Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. But yeah I hope you like the names: Grant and Scotland. :)