Chapter 2.

I walked into Nova's house and called her name. "Nova I have to tell you something!" I yelled. No answer. I walked into her room and she wasn't there either. Strange. She's usually home. Oh well.

I went back home, and grabbed my car. I need to get some new clothes for magcon, post a youtube video, and pack!

I left the house and went to the mall. I'm going all out baby. I went to forever 21, holister, American eagle outfitters, Aeropostale, and many more. After I got done, I put all the bags in my car, and went back into the mall. I'm starving!

While I was in line for Panda Express, I saw Nova in line for the Pizza Hut. I walked over to her. "Where were you this morning bum?"

"I had basketball practice. Sorry ha."

"It's okay. I have important news to tell you!"

"Okay. Let me get my food and you can tell me." She said.

We both sat down. I don't know how she will react. I hope she won't be mad.

"So what the news?" She said stuffing pizza into her mouth.

"Okay. So I got invited to Magcon!".

She looked like she was going to pee herself.

"You got invited to magcon?!" She screamed.

Everyone started looking at me.

"Could you be a little more quiet?" I didn't want to cause a scene.

"I'm just so excited for you! When do you leave?"

"Um tomorrow." Her smiled faded. I could tell she was upset.

"Tomorrow?" She had pain in her voice. I couldn't stand to see her like this.

"Yes but it'll be over before you know it. I'll call and text you everyday. And I'll FaceTime you as much as possible. It'll be like you're there with me." I tried to make her feel a little better. She's making me feel guilty.

"Ok. Try not to have to much fun without me!"

"How can I? You won't be there." I'm glad she's not to mad.

"I love you justice. But I've got to go. I'll be over at your house tomorrow to say goodbye to you."

"Alright. See ya later girl."

Alright. Atleast I know she's not mad at me. Now that I've gotten that off my chest, time to go home.