Chapter 3.

I went home and started to pack a little. I still have to make my video. Crap.

I decided I would do a Q and A, so I tweeted and told my fans to ask me some questions. Within 5 mins, I had enough questions to do a video.

I went into my video room and turned in my camera.

"Hey guys, so for this video, I'm doing a Question and Answer. At the end, I have some important news to tell you. But for now, let's stick with the questions.

"Gabby asked me, do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning? At night because it helps me fall asleep easier."

"Jenni asked me, who is your favorite boy viner? Well I have 5 but my favorite out of my favorites would be Matthew Espinosa. He is life."

"Carmen asked me, what's your favorite food? My favorite food is Chinese food."

"Rachel asked, How many bestfriends do you have? I have only one. Better to keep your group of friends small. You won't get let down as easy."

"Madie asked, If you could date any boy, who would it be? Matt Espinosa."

"Trisha asked, How many pets do you have? I have a dog and a cat. So two."

"So guys, I'm done answering questions. But I have some important news to tell you. I'm going to be on the Magcon tour! I'm so excited and I hope to see you guys there! Well thanks for watching, see you guys next Wednesday!"

Now that I've gotten my video done, edited, and posted, I need to finish packing.

2 hours later.

Finally done. I decided to check my twitter. I was scrolling and something caught my eye. Matt Espinosa tweeted me?

@TheMattEspinosa

@JusticeDallasxo I heard you thought I was life? Haha! Can't wait to see you on the Magcon tour with us! Btw, you're very beautiful. Xo :D.

OMG Matt just tweeted me! I can't believe he's going to be apart of the tour. Should I tweet him back or retweet? I feel like I should tweet him back.

@JusticeDallasxo

@TheMattEspinosa Ha you heard right. And I can't wait to meet you either! :) btw you're very handsome. ;)

It is 1am and I have to leave at 5am. Better go to sleep.