Chapter 24.

I walked outside and sat on a bench nearest to the hospital. Cameron had no right to say that. I put my head in my hands. I was so frustrated. Then I felt someone put their arm around me. I looked up and it was Matt.

Of course.

"What do you want?" I said.

"I'm just checking on you. What happened?" He said.

"I was just trying to talk to Cameron and he got mad at me for asking questions and said I was being annoying." I may left some parts out.

"Well, I kind of agree with him." Said Matt.

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"You've just been around him a lot. And he just woke up, and you've just been asking him questions." He said.

"Wow, okay Matt. Thanks a lot for helping me." I said getting up. Sarcasm intended.

"Wait." He said grabbing onto my arm.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I was just saying, give him a little room." He said.

I shook my head. "You really don't get it do you. That's my brother that's laying in the hospital. He was in critical condition. And you want to know why? Me. All of this is MY fault. And that's what hurts the most. When you're trying to do all you can for that person that you love. That's what you 2 don't understand." I walked back into the hospital.

"Dad, can you please take me home?" I couldn't stay here anymore.

"Are you sure you don't"(gco)

"I'm sure. Take me home please." I glared at him.

I sitting in the car looking out the window. My dad put his hand on my thigh.

"It'll get better sweetie." I took his hand off my thigh.

"No it won't. That's what everyone has said and look where it's gotten me." I shook my head.

"He's just under stress that's all." My dad said.

I shook my head. No one understands.

"Are you okay being home alone?" My dad asked.

"Yeah whatever." I slammed the car door and went inside.

I went straight up to my room and laid down. Maybe moving here was a bad idea.

I took a shower and I just sat on my balcony that was in my room. I just stayed out their the whole rest of the day and watched the sunset.

Maybe we should just move back to to Florida. I mean, we could get our house back right? And everything would go back the way it was. Except what about Matt? He's the only thing holding me back.

I mean Cameron hates me anyways, so why should I care about him. Exactly, I shouldn't.

I went downstairs and made myself Mac n Cheese. I went back upstairs to grab my phone, and when I went back down stairs, I saw Matt eating my Mac and cheese on my couch watching tv.

"I got lonely, so I decided to come here." He said with a mouthful of Mac n Cheese.

I just nodded and made ANOTHER box of Mac n Cheese. I just ignored Matt's presence in my house. But that only lasted for a short while because while I was stirring, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"I've heard that a lot lately." I said.

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." He said.

"But you did." I said.

"But I didn't mean to. I would never intentional try to hurt you in any way. I love you way to much." He said. He actually meant it.

"I know you didn't mean to." I said, still not making any eye contact with him.

He lifted my chin.

"I never meant to hurt you. I'm serious. You mean a lot to me. I care about you more than I care about myself and I only want what's best for you. You deserve anything and everything you want. I'm your Prince and you're princess and it is my duty to love and protect you. I'm always going to love for infinity and beyond."

That night Matt slept over. He will always be my Prince. For infinity and beyond.

............................

Hey guys! Thanks for all the votes reads comments and likes! By the way if you love Nash Grier and you love good stories read my friend mollydolly1233's story called Battlescars: A Nash Grier Love Story. Comment if you like her story! Thanks!! :)