Chapter 8

I went on the balcony and just looked at the stars. I needed air. Why am I being so clingy to Matt? We just met practically. I shouldn't be acting like this. I just need to chill.

Just as I was about to turn around, someone gave me a hug from behind. Matt.

"I'm sorry. I guess I just got jealous. Please forgive me?"

"Yes I forgive you."

I turned around and was face to face with him. Our lips were inches away from eachother. Then he kissed me. And sparks flew.

"Woah bro. Haha didn't know you could kiss like that." I laughed after I said that.

"Well ya know how I do." He said popping his imaginary collar.

"So does this mean we are good now?" He asked.

"Better than good." I said.

"Now that we are alone, what did you want to tell me?" He said smirking.

"Oh well... I was just going to say that I liked you a lot more than a friend." I was staring at the ground.

I felt hand lift up my chin. "What if I told you, I feel the exact same way?"

"Then I would do this." She kisses him.

"Wow. So I know we just met today and all, but I feel like I've known you forever. And this may be a little forward, but do you want to go out with me?"

I was so shocked. I've been waiting for this day. "Yes, I will go out with you."

"Awesome." He said.

So everything worked out for the best tonight.