Chapter 11.

Cam and I just talked for the rest of the morning on the balcony. Just catching up on the 16 years we missed.

"We can't miss out on anymore years. We've already missed out on 16." I said.

"I agree. Even though we basically just met, I feel like we've known eachother for like, our whole lives." He said.

"I wouldn't want anyone else to be my twin brother." I smiled and hugged him."

"And I wouldn't want anyone else to be twin sister." He said while hugging me back.

After about an hour, Cam and I decided to get dressed, and explore the city of New York, since our meet-and-greet was tomorrow.

I took a shower, put on my clothes and some light make up. I walked over to Matt and he was still dead asleep. I kissed him on the cheek and left him a note on the desk.

I waited in the Lobby and after about 5 mins, he was ready to go.

We went every where. Like the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square, Brooklyn Bridge, Elis Island, Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall, and 42nd Street.

We eventually made our way back to the hotel at around 9 with plenty of pictures, souvenirs, laughs, and an amazing bond.

I told him that I was going to take a shower, and then I would meet him on the balcony.

I went into Matt and I's hotel room. Matt wasn't in there. I bet he's hanging out with the boys. I took a shower at I went into Cam's room. I found Taylor, Nash, and Matt all in Cam's room.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey!" Said everyone besides Matt. He just gave me a look.

I went over and tried to sit by him, but he got up and moved to the other bed. Strange.

I'll just go sit by cam then.

"I brought over Insidious chapter 2. If you guys want to watch it." I asked.

"Yeah sounds good!" Said everyone, besides Matt ofcourse.

I just snuggled up next to Cam. He didn't care ofcourse because we were brother and sister. But I couldn't say the same about Matt.