Chapter 21.

I woke up to the sun in my eyes. I thought today would be a relaxing day until I heard my dad come up the stairs screaming my name.

"Justice!!! Justice wake up now!" He said painting.

"What! What happened dad?" I said loudly.

"Throw some clothes on and get in the car now!" He said.

I threw on some sweats a sweat shirt, some vans and I put my hair in a bun. I brushed my teeth for about 5 seconds and washed my face for about the same time. I grabbed my phone, hopped down the stairs and got into the car.

"Dad what's going on? Where are we going." I said nervously.

"It's Cam. He's in the hospital." He said holding back tears.

"What?" I said in disbelief.

I looked at my phone and saw I had 5 miss calls from Cam, 7 calls from Matt, 6 text from Cam, and 9 from Matt. I looked at the ones from Cam and started crying.

Text from cam.

Hey sis, I'm coming over to see you today. I under stand that you were busy so you didn't call.

Do you like Panera Bread?

Matt said he's coming over later.

Are you even up yet?

JUSTICE!!

I love you sis.

I started to choke up at the last text. I feel so bad that I didn't respond.

"Why is he in the hospital?" I said nervously.

"He was texting and driving. He is in a coma right now. He has 3 skull fractures, a broken leg, 4 broken ribs, and a collapsed rib."

I started to cry. He's in the hospital all because of me. We eventually got the hospital and I didn't even wait for my dad to park. I jumped out and ran into the hospital.

I ran up to the front desk.

"What room is Cameron Dallas in?!" I demanded.

She sighed. "Room 587."

I rolled my eyes at her and ran down the hallway.

I looked at all the room numbers. 584 586 587. I finally made it to his room. I unlocked the door slowly.

I walked in and I saw all these machines and tubes hooked up to him. I saw Matt sitting there and an old woman. Matt had his face in the palms of his hands crying.

Cam looked horrible. Just looking at him made me want to cry. The fact that he is in here because of me. If I would have just responded to his text then he wouldn't be here.

Matt looked up and he had tears steaming down his eyes. He ran over to me, and gave a big hug. He was kissing me on my head and whispering "everything will be alright." But how could I believe what he was saying. Everyone knew that right now, it wouldn't be okay.