Chapter 34.

Keaton was my ex-boyfriend from High school. He was very very demanding and controlling. But worst of all he was abusive.

"What are you doing here?" I said fearfully.

"I came to get back what is mine."

"I'm not yours anymore Keaton. I haven't been yours since we were Sophomores in Highschool."

In my mind I keep thinking please don't hit me please don't hit me please don't hit me.

"That was in the past though babe I want to have a future with you."

"I already have a future with someone else." I said.

"Oh moved on so quick have we?" He said.

I just stood there leaning on my door frame.

"Well like I said, when I want something I get it. And I want you. You can't keep hiding from me. I will always find you." He smirked and walked away.

I slammed the door shut and locked it. I also closed all of the blinds. There is no way I'm talking to him again.

For one how did he find me? I thought when I had moved to Virginia he would leave me alone. I guess not. And I'm not sure if I should tell Matt. Nothing serious has happened so maybe just keep it on the down low. I don't want to worry him.

I heard footsteps come down the stairs and I saw one sleepy Matt.

"Oh hey you're awake." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Same to you." I said.

He came over and sat down and cuddled with me.

"So how has your kid free day been?" He said kissing my cheek.

"Sleeping for most it how about you?" I asked not bringing up the event that just occurred.

"Cameron,Nash, and I went to the gym and played some basketball and then went out for lunch. Then I came home and took shower and nap." He said. "Cameron and Nash called up Taylor, Jack G and Carter and went back to the gym."

"Wait, so who is watching the kids?" I asked.

"Courtney." He said.

I just nodded but Courtney? Sketchy sketchy. I don't trust her around my children.

"Don't worry, she said she would have everything under control."

I just nodded again. I guess I can let the Courtney thing slide but I'm still worried about Keaton. He is mentally sick and it's just scary.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I tried to put enthusiasm into my voice.

"Are you sure? We can talk about-"

"No Matt I'm fine." I said assertively.

"Alright."

For the rest of the day we watched Cat-Dog. That night when we were laying down, I kept getting flash backs of Keaton. All the beatings, screaming, sexual assault.

I glanced over at the window and I could have sworn I saw a pair of eyes looking back at me.

.................................

What are your thoughts on the whole Keaton situation? And thanks for reading I love you guys so much! :)