Chapter 10.

Matt and I eventually made our way back to the hotel. We both said goodnight to the boys because we were tired.

"Hey Justice, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I slept in the same bed as you?" He scratched the back of his neck. Aw so adorable.

"Yeah, I don't mind."

"Okay."

We decided to watch The Lion King and Matt kept playing with my hair, which eventually caused me to fall asleep. While I was asleep, I had a dream.

Dream

I woke up, and I was in a beautiful garden. The sun was starting to set, and there was a warm summer breeze. I was dressed in a white flowy dress.

I started to walk around, and this beautiful women started walking towards me.

"Mom?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes honey. It's me."

"Mom! I've missed you so much." I engulfed her in a huge hug and started crying.

"I've missed you more."

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"I have something important to tell you."

She took my hand and led me to a bench.

"Well?" I asked.

"Cameron is your twin brother."

"What?" I was shocked.

"Yes. I had died when you 2 were just born. Cameron went to live with your grandmother while you stayed with your dad."

"Why didn't my dad tell me?"

"He wanted to wait. I guess he just kept putting it off."

"Wow. This is so much to take in."

"I know honey. I thought it was time that I tell you. But I have to go now."

"Okay." I hugged my mom one last time.

"This isn't the last time you'll see me."

She got up and walked into the sunset, and vanished. Then I woke up.

I woke up instantly. I looked at the clock and it said. 3:30 am. Matt's arms were wrapped around my waist. I need to tell Cameron about this. I removed Matt's arms very gently.

I put on my Ugg boots and headed towards Cameron's room. I was half-way down the hallway when I saw Cameron doing the same thing as me. We just stood there looking at each-other for about 10 seconds. Then I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"I'm guessing you got the same dream I got." I said.

"Yeah. I love you sis." He hugged me tighter.

................................

Sorry it was a sucky chapter. Thanks for reading though!