Chapter 20.

*2 months later*

Today is the day I leave to go to move to Virginia! Wow have these past two months gone by fast. Even though it will be sad to leave my old life behind, I'm excited to start a new one with my boyfriend and my brother.

Nova came by my house, my old house, for the last time to say goodbye. I admit, I will miss her the most. She's been my best friend since 2nd grade. She's my home girl.

I took the rest of my bags and boxes downstairs. Nova texted me she was outside so I set down the boxes and opened the door. She was sitting on the last step crying. I sat down beside her.

"It's so hard to see you go." She said between sniffles.

"I know." I said in tears.

"I didn't want To go inside because there are to many memories inside. It would make me cry even worse." She said.

"It's okay. I'm going to miss you loads." I said.

"I'm going to miss you more. You're my best friend no matter what." She said crying.

I started crying and I gave her a hug.

My dad came outside.

"Justice. We are leaving in 5 mins." He said sympathetically.

I nodded and he went back inside.

Nova got up and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

"I love you Justice." She said

"I love you more." I said.

"Stay in touch kid." She said. She disappears around the corner.

I walked back inside and grabbed my phone and earphones. I texted Matt and Cam.

To: Matty

Hey babe. We just left and we are headed to Virginia! I'll see you soon!

To: The Twin Broski

Hey bro. We just left and we are headed to Virgina. See ya soon!

I got into the car and shoved my headphones into my ears. My New beginning starts today. I passed Nova's house. I'm going to miss my best friend.

12 hours later

I woke up to the bright shining sun in the car.

"Good morning honey!" My dad said in a perky tone.

I looked at the clock and it said 7:45am

"Are we almost to the house yet?" I said tiredly.

"Give us about 20 more minuets and we will be." Said my dad.

I checked my phone and I saw I had 2 text from Matt. 1 text from Cam and 1 text from Nova. I'm so popular guys.

I was way to lazy to respond to them so I just decided to look out of the window and take in my surroundings.

This is going to take some getting used to considering there aren't any palm trees here. And the temperature is about 30 degrees cooler.

About 20 mins later, we arrived at a rather large house. I got out and when to check it out. It looked fairly new. I looked upstairs and claimed my room.

I decided to call Matt and tell him that we had arrived.

Convo

"Hello?" said Matt.

"Hey babe. We finally made it." I said.

"You did? So does that mean I can come over and kiss you?" He said smirking through the phone.

"I wish. I've got so much unpacking to do. But we can hang out tomorrow I promise." I said.

"Alright. I'll text you later. Bye love." He said.

"Bye." I said.

I figured I would call Cam later. I went outside and breathed in the cool fall air. As of today, I get a fresh start.