Chapter 25.

A few weeks past and Cameron finally is being released from the hospital, not that I care. He called me annoying so I'm just at a distance.

Although Matt has been keeping me company for the past couple of week, thankfully. I would go out of my mind if I was just there by myself.

Matt and I were cuddling watching a movie, when I got a text from Cameron.

From: The Twin Bro

Can you please come by my house so we can talk? Matt knows the directions.

I texted back sure.

"Can we go by Cameron's house? He wants to talk." I said.

"Yeah. Let's go." He said.

It's not that I didn't love Cameron, but what he said hurt my feelings. I was by his side 24/7. He just doesn't realize that.

We got to his house. I didn't realize that it was this big.

"Should I knock?" I asked Matt.

"No just walk in. I never knock." He said.

I walked in.

"Cameron?!" I yelled.

"Upstairs." He said

I walked upstairs and I saw him laying down in his bed. I felt bad. I should have helped him home.

"So, what did you want to talk about." I already knew, but oh well.

"You and I both know what it's about." He said.

"Oh. That." I said.

"You know that I didn't mean to come off as mean. I guess I was just stressed out and I wanted some space. I didn't mean to call you annoying."

"But you did call me annoying. And you obviously don't know how I've been feeling. It's my fault that you're like this. I should have just answered your text. I have been by your side 24/7 Cameron. 24/7 because I was worrying about you. I was caring about you. This whole time it was about you. Only you. You were my only priority. So when you call me annoying, that hurts me because I've given up everything just for you." By now I had tears streaming down my face.

"If I could get up I would hug you. I'm sorry. I didn't realize all that. But I needed some room sis. I guess what I said came out the wrong way but I swear on my life, I would never ever try to hurt you. And I know Matt would feel the same. This is not your fault. It's mine. I shouldn't have been texting and driving. Please, don't blame this on yourself. I love you way to much for you to blame yourself." He said.

I gave him a hug. "Don't ever get hurt like this again. You gave me a heart attack. Literally." I said laughing.

"I gave myself a heart attack." He said laughing.

.........................

So how do you guys like the story? What would you rate it? 1-10. And you guys don't have to worry, I still have a long long long long time before I end this story. I have some exciting things planned. But tell your friends about this story, and your mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, aunt, uncle everyone! And if you don't mind, could you follow me on Twitter? It's ocp1223. Thanks for reading lovelies!!! :)