Chapter 6.

Matt and I got really close on the plane. I guess you could say we're practically best friends. But I still really like matt. I guess he could sense I was thinking.

"Whatcha thinking about?"

"Just things."

"Oh. Well what things."

"If I told you, you would think I'm stupid ha."

"You can tell me anything. I won't judge you Justice."

Just as I was about to tell him, the flight attendant had interrupted us.

"The plane will be landing in 5 minuets. Please buckle your seat belts."

He just stared at me.

"I'll tell you later in a private area okay?"

He smiled. "Sounds perfect."

Once we landed, Matt and I both walked out of the plane together. He even grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear "Even though we practically just met, I feel like I've known you forever. You're so beautiful."

I was blushing so hard. Matt kissed my cheek and smiled.

We walked over to a group of boys. Cameron turned around and started talking to Matt.

"Hey Matt! And hey Justice!"

Wow we do look alike. "Um hi."

All the boys turned around and stared at the fact Matt and I were holding hands.

"Are you guys?" Asked Nash.

"No haha just good friends." I said. Well for now ha.

Everyone just stared at us and then made kissy faces and whistling noises. Seriously, grow up. Matt obviously didn't care, he was still holding my hand.

"Guys, seriously grow up." Said Matt.

"Dude. We were kidding. Chill." Said Taylor.

Matt just rolled his eyes and him and I were walking towards the limo. I had no choice because he sort of dragged me with him. I turned around and mouthed to the boys "I'm sorry.". They mouthed back "it's fine." Then they started doing this weird dance and I started laughing. I guess Matt had heard me laughing, because he stopped me, and glared at me.

"You think what they were doing was funny?!"

"No I just turned around and they were....(gco)"

"Whatever Justice." He let go of my hand and walked away.

"What the heck?" I just stood there in shock. I didn't even know what I did. I felt like I was going to cry. My heart was shattered. I just stood there and watched him walk away.