Chapter 14.

I woke up this morning happy. Matt and I had talked all night. Today we were going to go the Bronx zoo, eat lunch, New York Aquarium, eat dinner, then go ice skating at Central Park.

I decided to get up, take a shower, get dressed, and bring breakfast up for Matt and I to eat before we leave to go to the zoo.

I went and ordered him 2 waffles, scrambled eggs, toast, sausage, bacon, and orange juice. I ordered myself 2 pancakes, sunny side up eggs, toast, bacon, and orange juice.

I wanted to surprise him, but he was already up and dressed.

"Dang it. I wanted to surprise you." I said laughing.

"Oh I'm sorry. But it was sweet that you decided to get me breakfast. I love you so much." He kissed me.

"You're welcome."

We sat down and ate while watching spongebob.

"You ready to go?" I asked excitedly.

Skipping to ice skating.

"Just to warn you I'm not very good at ice skating." He said

"It okay I'll teach you the basics."

Just as I was about to teach him, a couple of fans went up to him.

"Oh my gosh you're Matt Espinosa!" Said a girl with blonde hair.

He laughed. "Yeah that's me!"

"We were wondering if you could ice skate with us for a little while? Unless you were ice skating with her." She said "her" with a little attitude.

Matt gave a little look. I gave him a nod.

"Yeah I can!"

He went off ice skating with them. I thought he said he wasn't very good at it? Wow.

"I guess I'll just ice skate by myself tonight."

I was ice skating by myself. A talked to a few fans and went ice skating with a few.

After about 2 hours, yes 2 hours, Matt decided to come and find me.

"Hey, you ready to ice skate now?"

I gave him a look. "I'm going back to the hotel. You can stay here if you want." I started to skate away but then he grabbed my arm.

"We aren't fighting again. Can you please tell me what's wrong."

"I think you already know the answer to that."

"You're mad because I went skating with a couple fans for awhile?"

"Awhile? More like 2 hours."

"I guess time just got away from me. I'm sorry."

I just sighed.

"Please?"

"Yeah." I started to skate away.

He grabbed my arm again.

"Wait. I thought you forgave me."

"Just because I forgive you, doesn't me I'm not still mad at you."

"Wait stay right here."

I stayed right where he told me to. I don't understand what he was doing. I then started to here his voice on the speaker. Oh gosh.

He had a spot light on himself and he stated skating toward me while singing "All that matters" by Justin Bieber. Everyone in the crowd had there eyes glued to us.

"What's a king bed without a queen, there ain't no I in team you make me complete, you're all that matters to me." He got on his knee and he had a rose in his hand.

"Justice Dallas, will you please forgive me and not be mad at me anymore?" He said into the microphone.

"Yes, I forgive you, and I won't be mad at you anymore." I said crying.

He hugged me and then kissed me. I can never stay mad at this boy no matter how hard I try.

..............................

Sorry if it was a bad chapter

. And holy cow thank you for getting me over 1,000 reads!! Thank you guys so much!