Chapter 44.

I started to dial Cameron's number immediately.

"Hello?" He said.

"Cameron!! Matt just jumped off of Lighters Cliff!" I said practically screaming.

"What! Why?" He said.

"It's because he didn't believe me when I said that I loved him!" I said crying.

"Alright. Just breathe." He said calmly.

I took a deep breath.

Alright. You need to to go to the bottom of the cliff, and stay right next to him. I'll call 911 and I'll be there soon." He hung up.

I ran to the bottom of the cliff but I couldn't find Matt. Nothing was there.

"Hello?!" I said. But Matt jumped and his body should be right here.

"Matt!" I screamed again. No one was here. What's going on.

I sat in the grass and cried. Cried because I ruined a perfectly good relationship. Cried because I'm such a screw up.

"I'm sorry Matt. I really do love you." I said crying in my hands.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Then will you please come home?" I looked up and saw Matt.

"What?" I said standing up fast.

"You're supposed to be dead. You jumped." I said shaking.

"Okay. I didn't really jump. I just wanted to see if you still loved me if I were to jump." He said.

I just stood there. I realized that Matt was the love of my life. That I've made so many dumb mistakes with Matt, I'm even lucky that he still want to be with me.

I ran up and hugged him. "I'm so sorry. I'm such a screw up sometimes. I'm sorry. I love you so much Matt. I would be devastated If you would have jumped."

"It's fine. I've missed you so much. Will you please, please come home?" He said.

"Of course I will." I kissed him.

I went back to Sam's and packed up, said thanks and goodbye, and went back home. That's a word I haven't said in awhile.

.........................................

Hi. I'm sorry for the last chapter. I know some of you hate me. Anyways this chapter is a filler. THE NEXT CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE is going to be the LAST ONE. But yeah thanks for reading guys.