Chapter 1.

I woke up this morning pretty late. I mean, it's summer and I have nothing better to do. Although, I did promise my fans I would post a youtube video today. Yeah, I'm a viner and a YouTuber.

I crawled out of bed and opened my blinds. I squinted my eyes. "Too bright outside." I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

I dried my hair and put some lotion on. Then I put on some shorts, a neon yellow crop top, and some converse. I didn't really need to do anything special with my hair so I just put it in a bun, and put a bandana on. Oh yeah, by the way, my name is justice. I put on some light make up, grabbed my phone and penny board and headed down stairs.

Before I walked out of the door, my dad yelled my name. "Justice get in here!". Great, wonder what he's going to do today..

I walked into the kitchen and he was sitting at the counter. "What?" I said.

"Watch your tone. I have a letter here for you that says you've been invited to "Magcon" or whatever. Do you know what that is?"

At that exact moment I dropped everything in my hands and started screaming. I've been invited to freaking Magcon?!

"Dad I've been invited to go on the Magcon tour!!??" I asked excitedly.

"Well what is it?" He asked.

"It's a meet and greet tour. You go to a ton of cities and meet fans! It's for like famous viners and youtubers!" I said.

I'm actually surprised. My dad is being pretty nice today. "Can I go?! Please!" I pleaded.

"I guess. This tour last for months though. How will you get your homework done?."

"I will do online school!" I said.

"Alright. I guess it's okay." He said reluctantly. "But you better call me every night and morning."

"I will I promise! Thank you so much dad!" I said.

I walked out of the house and rode my penny board to Nova's house. I have to tell her about this.

..............................

Hey! If you're reading this, thank you. The first chapters will be kind of slow and boring but keep reading. Also if you don't mind, I just got a twitter so could you follow me? My name is ocp1223 thank you!