Chapter 43.

I've been living with Sam for quite awhile now(a month) and the whole O2L gang. Have I missed Matt? A little. But it feels good to just breath.

I was listening to "Distance" by Jack And Jack. We still talk sometimes. "Missed calls and ignored text." As if right on que, I got a text from Matt.

"Do you still love me?"

If he keeps texting me, I won't for long. I went downstairs to see if Andrea was downstairs, we were going shopping today.

"Hey! You ready to go?" She asked.

"Yup!" We got in the car and went to the mall. After we shopped till we dropped, we sat at the food court.

"So what's the haps with you and Matt? Have you guys made up?" She said while eating her salad.

"Um, no not exactly." I said.

"Why not? You guys are so perfect for eachother!".

"We were perfect eachother. I don't know anymore. I still love him so much, but I'm not sure if we are meant to be." I said sadly.

"If you guys have been together since you were 16, then he is the right one. Every couple has their share of fights, I mean, kian and I aren't perfect." She said.

"You and kian are perfect." I said.

"You haven't seen what goes on behind the scenes then. We've had our share of bad fights." She said.

"I guess you're right." I said finishing my pizza.

"Don't let one fight ruin a good relationship. It's not worth it." She said throwing away her salad.

"But he's been so clingy and annoying lately." I said.

"I'm sure you've been annoying in some type of way to him. Not to be mean or anything." She said.

"I guess you're right, once again."

Andrea dropped me off at Sam's.

"Remember what I said. The best couples have a couple arguments here and there. It makes them stronger. Don't do something you'll regret."

"Thanks Andrea." I said getting out.

"No problem. See you later Justice."

I walked inside and saw Sam had company over, well Acacia actually.

"Hey Justice!" Said Sam.

"Hey Sam. Hi Acacia." I said quietly while walking up the stairs.

"How was the fun day with Andrea?" Said sam.

"Oh it was pretty exciting." I said awkwardly walking into my room. I finally let Matt take care of the kids since he wouldn't shut up.

I laid down and thought about what Andrea was saying. Maybe she was right. This was all a dumb fight over nothing. After all, the best couples have a couple fights here and there. And looking back, Matt and I really never fought. Only a few I can recall. But still, he was being a jerk.

My phone buzzed and I got a text from Matt.

Meet me at Lighters Cliff.

Why?

I need to tell you something,

Just tell me now.

No just meet me there. Don't be difficult.

Fine.

I changed into some more relaxing clothes and headed for my car.

"Where to now?" Said Sam.

"Lighters Cliff. Matt wanted to talk to me." I said.

"Oh, well good luck. If you need anything, just call me." He said.

I nodded and headed towards the door.

After I parked my car, I climbed a couple rocks and made my way up to the tiny cliff/hill and saw Matt sitting there.

"Hi." I said.

He turned around. "Oh hey."

I sat down next to him.

"So, what did you need to tell me?".

"Will you please come back home? I miss you." He said.

I knew he was going to do this. "Matt I don't know."

"You have to come back sometime." He said.

"I know, I know." I said.

"I'm sorry for everything I did or said to ever make you angry. But I miss you so much." He said grabbing my hand.

"Yeah."

"Well don't you miss me?" He said.

I paused. "Matt, ofcourse I miss you. But it also feels good to breathe."

He looked up at the stars then got up.

"What are you doing?" I said.

He was at the edge of the cliff/hill.

"I guess my real reason why I wanted you to he here was to ask you this: Do you still love me? Because if you don't, I have absolutely nothing to live for anymore. It would hurt way to much to know the love of my life didn't feel the same way. I would do anything for in a heartbeat. I couldn't live with myself knowing that you didn't love me anymore. So do you love me?" He said threatening to jump.

"Matt yes I love you now get of the side of the cliff please. You're scaring me."

"You're only saying that so I don't kill myself."

"No I'm not. Get of the side of the cliff now."

"I guess this is good bye. I will always love you Justice Noel Espinosa since technically this was the day we were supposed to get married."

I can't believe I forgot about that. This was the day I was supposed to tie the knot. This was the day where I would truly know Matthew Lee Espinosa was mine and only mine. Before I knew it, the love of my life jumped right before my eyes, and I couldn't even save him.

........................................

Hi there guys. How do you feel about Matt jumping? I'm not done with the story btw. Do you think Matt is actually dead or still alive? Hmmm. Thanks for reading my loves.