Chapter 17.

I woke Matt up when the Flight Attendant said we would be landing in 5 mins.

"I'm so tired." I said yawning.

"Me too. We'll be at the hotel in no time." He said assuringly.

We arrived at the hotel and there were fans everywhere. It was hard to get through to go to the hotel.

We eventually made it into our rooms. This time I had share a room with Nash and Matt had to share a room with Cameron. Why? I have no idea but Nash better stop acting like a creep.

"If you ever want to come sleep in my room, lemme know. Nash can come off be kind of......weird but he's actually really nice." said Matt. He gave me a kiss and walked into his room.

I walked into my room and started to unpack. Nash was already in there unpacking.

"You can choose whatever bed you want." He said.

"Okay thanks." I said awkwardly.

I choose the one closest by the door just incase. I don't know him all to well. I mean, he's really cute, but I have a boyfriend.

"You don't care if I turn on the TV right?" I asked.

"Not at all." He sat right next to me. Again creep.

I honestly don't feel safe around him. But I don't want to worry anyone. I'll just suck it up.

I got out my phone and scrolled through my twitter feed. The hate has died down a bit.

3 hours later...... (Just pretend it's like 11:00 pm at at night)

I decided I was going to head over to Matt's room. Sadly, he was on the floor below us. I got up from my bed and went to see if Nash was there. Nope. I'm guessing he went to where all the guys were.

I got to there room and I saw oatmeal, and eggs everywhere. Hmm what happened here?

I looked in the bathroom and saw Matt holding an egg, Nash in his underwear, and Cameron had egg yolk on his nipple.

I didn't want to interrupt whatever they were doing so I just stood in the shadows and watched.

"You guys can subscribe to Matt's Chanel and Cam's Chanel by clicking on there faces. See ya next time" said Nash.

"That was a good video!" Said Matt.

"The cleaning lady is going to be beyond mad." Said Cameron.

"Yeah I might crash in Justice's and Yours room if that's okay." Said Matt.

"I'm sure she we won't care." Said Nash.

"How are you two getting along?" Said Matt.

"Good I guess. She's just quiet." Said Nash.

"She comes off as that. But she she's really nice once you get to know her. And sweet, beautiful, wonderful (gco)"

"Matt I think we understand." Said Cameron while chuckling.

I walked out of there room when I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me and a pair of hands wrapped around my mouth. I tried to scream for help, but the persons hands were to tight.

I tried to bite their hand, but they just suffocated me tighter.

After about 5 mins of getting dragged, we finally came to a halt.

We were in a dark room. The person started to put there hands under my shirt and kissed my neck.

"Who are you?" I said nervously.

"No one important." He said kissing my neck.

"Please just let me go and leave me alone."

"I can't do that. I love you way to much." He said.

He took off my shirt and tried to take off my pants but I kicked him and tried to run. We were in the dark so it was hard to see where I was going. I heard a groan and then footsteps. I tried to open the door but it was locked from the outside.

He grabbed my leg and pulled me over to him and I started screaming. He lifted me up and punched me in the eye.

I started crying.

"Shut up!" He said.

Just as I was about to try my second attempt in running away, the door flew open.

"Justice!!??" I heard a voice say.

The lights flipped on and it was Nash.

"Nash?!" I said.

"Aaron let her go." Said Nash.

Aaron as in Aaron Carpenter? I turned around and sure enough it was him. I kicked him and ran away as fast as I could. I ran into my room and locked it. I sat on my bed in shock. Then I started crying.

What just happened? I almost got raped by Aaron Carpenter. I after about 10 mins I heard violent knocking on my door. Oh my gosh Aaron was back.

I grabbed a belt from my dresser and went to the door.

"Who is it?" I said nervously.

"Matt and Nash!"

I dropped the belt and opened the door. Matt stood there with tears streaming down his face. I hugged him so hard. Then I went to Nash and hugged him.

"Thank you so much for saving me Nash." I said crying.

"You're welcome." He said.

.........................

Thanks for reading!