Chapter 27.

After the move, I've been super tired. And I've been short winded. I thought it was not a big deal until yesterday. I sat down, and my side started to hurt.

Matt wasn't home when any of this was happening, matter of fact he hasn't really been home very often. Well during the day At least. When he comes home at night, he just goes straight to sleep. He doesn't tell me about his day or anything.

Instead of telling Matt and him taking me to the doctor, I just decided to do it myself. He wouldn't be able to do it anyways with his "busy" schedule.

Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of him but he should be spending more time with me. I may sound a little selfish but it's just how I feel.

I arrived at the doctors office. After 15 mins, the desk lady led me into a room where the doctor was waiting.

"Hello. My name is Dr. Klinkner. I assume you're Justice Dallas?"

"Yeah I'm Justice." I said.

What is the problem?" She said. Thank goodness it's a girl and not a boy doctor.

"Well lately I've been short winded and tired. I've also had pains in my sides." I said yawning.

"Hmm.... Have you been feeling any pressure anywhere?" She said.

"Yeah I've been feeling it in my abdominal area." I said.

"If you don't mind me asking, when is the last time you've had period?".

Period? I just realized the I've missed it.

"Maybe a month or 2 ago?" I said nervously.

She grabbed what I'm assuming was the sonogram.

She rubbed the gel on my stomach and put the sonogram thing on it. A picture showed up on the screen.

"You're not just eating for one anymore, you're eating for 3." She said smiling.

"Twins? I'm having twins?" I said scared.

"Yup!" She said.

"Do you know how many months I am?" I said.

"You are 2 months.".

She handed me the pictures.

"You'll need to come back for a check up in a month."

"Okay." I said in shock.

"Congrats!" She said.

I smiled and walked out of the room. How am I supposed to tell everyone? Most importantly Matt? We're not even married yet. This is going to be a LONG upcoming 6 months.

.......................

What should the baby names be? And shout out to sophie_irwin and _mikaylaaa15 for your ideas! I'm going to use them. Thanks!!