Chapter 41.

I didn't go to Sam's right off the bat. I kind of just drove around. I honestly don't know if I even want to be with Matt anymore. Lately he's just changed. And changed for the worst. But I guess I need to for our kids sake. I would hate for them to grow up with just one parent. Or them being split up, like Cam and I. Trust me, I still love Matt, but I'm not sure if he's the right guy for me.

My phone started ringing and it read: Cam Cam!

"Hello?" I said sniffling.

"Come over right now." He said.

"Is Matt there?"

"Yes but-"

"Then no I'm not coming over until he leaves." I said

"Don't you think you're being a little unreasonable?"

"No I think I'm being perfectly reasonable. Just leave me alone." I hit end.

I guess my plan was going to fall through because Sam and I haven't exactly talked since that one day he got mad at me. I decided to call him.

"Hello?" He said.

"Um hi Sam."

"Oh, hey Justice."

"Can we talk? Like meet up somewhere?"

"Sure, Starbucks?"

"Yeah that's fine."

"Alright, I'll be there in 10."

"Ok bye."

I circled back around and made my way back to Starbucks. I figured I didn't need to drop Scotland and Grant off since they are big enough(11 months) to come inside. I saw Sam sitting in a booth so I joined him.

"Hey, I got you a Carmel frap. I hope you like that." He said handing it to me.

"Yeah, I love the Carmel frap." I said sipping it.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He said while making a funny face to the kids.

"Well, I was wondering if I could stay at you're place for awhile. Matt has been.... Different lately. I understand if you say no after what happened a few weeks ago." I said while making Grant laugh.

"What do you mean he's changed?"

I just stared the ground.

"Is he like hitting you?" He said while gripping his drink.

"No it's nothing like that. Earlier today he just kind of lost his mind."

"You want me to go teach him a lesson?" He said laughing.

"Please do."I said while laughing along.

"I guess if you really want to stay at my house, I'll go home and clean it for you." He said joking around.

I just laughed and we both stood up.

"Thank you so much Sam. I really appreciate this and I'm sorry for what happened the last time." I said while giving him a hug.

"No problem and the past is the past let's just focus on the future." He said while smiling and hugging me back.

I grabbed the kids and told Sam I would be at his house in an hour. I guess this is what it feels like to be happy after a rough couple of months.

.......................................

This is just a filler or leading to a big event that's going to happen. And yeah I don't write very big chapters because I don't have a lot of time. I'm usually busy with Showchoir and if it's not that it's homework or school. And track is starting soon. But yeah.