Chapter 42.

"Are you sure you'll be comfortable in this room? I mean I can sleep in here and you can have my bed?" Said Sam.

"Sam, the room is fine. I'll be comfortable and so will the kids." I said giving him a reassuring nod.

He put his hands up in surrender and we both started laughing.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" I asked.

"I can invite Kian, Jc, Trevor, Ricky, Andrea, and Connor and we can just watch a movie and chill out here if you want."

"Who is Andrea?" I could use another girl here.

"Oh, she's Kian's girlfriend. I forgot you guys haven't met yet. You and her can have some girly bonding time." He said laughing.

"Awesome. I'll just drop off Grant and Scotland at Cameron's. He wanted to talk to me anyways." I said.

"Alright! Be careful." He said firmly.

I chuckled. "Okay Sam."

I grabbed some of the kids stuff and drove over to Cameron's which was a big mistake because Matt was still here.

I knocked on the door a and Cameron let me in.

"Um, can you watch them for tonight?" I asked politely.

"Sure." He said.

"I'll be back in the morning to get them."

I was about to turn around but Matt said something.

"Why can't I take care of them?" Said Matt.

I sighed and turned around,

"Is Cameron better than me?"

"Matt you know exactly why I'm not letting you take care of them. Stop trying to make things worse."

"I'm their father I should be taking care of them."

"Yeah, but I'm not going to argue with you right now. I'll see you guys later."

I closed the door and headed back to Sam's.

I stopped by the store just grab a few snack and stuff so we wouldn't be starving while watching the movie. Sam literally has no food. It's shameful.

Once I walked in I was greeted by laughter and a fee friends.

"You made it back" said Sam.

"Yeah, I uh, stopped at the store to get a few things so we wouldn't be starving during the whole movie." I said.

"FOOD!" Connor screamed and snatched the bags right out of my hands.

"Savage." whispered Jc.

We ended up watching Charlie St. Cloud(Andrea and I's choice).

"Kian, are you crying?" Said Andrea.

"No, I um, got something in my eye." He said sniffling.

We all bursted out laughing.

I can already tell I'm going to enjoy my stay here.

...............................................

Hello! Hoped you liked it! :) Do any of you guys know what Showchoir is? Lol.