Chapter 36.

Matt eventually got home about and hour after the incident. I honestly have no idea how I'm going to try to hide this from Matt, considering I have bruises everywhere, but it's worth a shot right?

I first tried to play it off by avoiding him. Whenever he would head in my direction, I would turn around and head in the opposite direction.

"Hey babe." He said.

I turned around and started walking away. "Hey!"

"Um how was your day?" He said jogging up to me.

"Good, how about yours?" I said spinning on my heel.

"Good. All of the suits fit the guys." He said jumping in front of me.

"That's great." I said again turning on heel.

"Did I do something?" He said with hesitation.

"Nope. I'm going to go check on the kids." I said closing the door behind me.

My second approach was to be Indenial.

He opened the door and picked up Grant.

"Is something wrong?" He said.

"No. Why?" I said.

"You just seem sketchy. Are you sure?" He said.

"Yes Matt I already said I was fine."

"Okay I'm just worried about you." He said.

"Well I'm fine so just get off my back."

I turned away from him and started to walk out of the room.

My 3rd and final approach was to just to not make any eye contact with him whatsoever.

I put Scotland in her play pen and started to cook dinner. Matt came downstairs and put Grant in with Scotland.

I grabbed and pan and put water in it.

"Are you sure nothing is wrong?"

He said.

I sighed. "Matt. Just stop." I said.

"Obviously something is up. Just face me and tell me please." He said.

"Nothing is up. NOTHING."

I turned to grab the noodles and I accidentally made eye contact with him. Meaning he saw the huge bruise on my check and my eye. Luckily my shirt was covering my other ones.

I quickly turned back around and tried to make it look like I was doing something.

"Justice."

I just stood there clinching the counter.

"Justice can you please explain why there are two bruises on your face?" He said sympathetically.

"What bruise?" I said stuttering.

He spun me around making me face him. He gave me the look.

I started tearing up.

"Don't get mad okay?" I said.

"Okay" he said calmly.

"My abusive ex-boyfriend, Keaton, from Highschool, 10th grade to be exact, came over a couple days ago threatening me. Then earlier today, he was in our house and beat me because I was still his property. And I'm telling you this Matt, he won't stop till he gets what HE wants. And he wants ME. He will do anything and everything to get what he wants."

I was shaking by now and I was surprised by Matt's calmness.

"Matt, speak to me." I said.

He looked up and he had tears in his eyes.

"The fact that a grown man put his hands on you."

"Matt don't worry about it. I'll be fine okay?" I said.

"No you won't be fine. This kid keeps coming into our home and beating you. He's sick." He said holding my hand.

"Matt I'll be fine I promise."

He kissed me.

"I'm going to be here for you 24/7. It's my job to protect you and our kids. I'm not letting him hurt anymore. That's a promise Justice."

...............................

Hello! Okay so it's are first day here in Punta Cana! It's amazing!!! Ahh but some of the people here creep me out..... But yeah thanks for reading my loves! Follow me on twitter please! ocp1223