Chapter 35.

Matt and his groomsmen had to get their suits fitted, so today I was a single parent. Yay.

I walked into Scotland's and Grants room. First thing is that they needed baths. I picked them up and took them into bath. An hour later of kicking and screaming, I got them to all clean.

Then I had to feed them a bottle and they fell right asleep. Thank you God Almighty.

I went up to my room and lied down on my bed. Wow. Who knew that getting two children to sleep and bathe would take that much energy out of someone. I certainly didn't expect this. I fell asleep for what seemed like hours. It turns out it wasn't that long because I looked at the clock and I was only asleep for twenty-three minutes. I walked downstairs slowly. It was so quiet. This only surprised me because I had two rambunctious children who never slept for more 15 minutes. I walked into the nursery where I put them to sleep. I saw someone resting in the chair with their back facing me. "Matt? I thought you were going to be gone all day!" I said running up towards him. As the person turned around I felt the color fade from my face. I quickly looked in both of the cribs to make sure my children were okay. Luckily I saw them both and they looked fine. "Keaton!? What are you doing here? You need to leave." I said. I wanted to yell but it only came out as a whisper.

"Relax. I'm not here for your children." He said his voice full of sarcasm.

"Then why are you here?" I asked.

"I told you I would be getting what's mine. That's what I'm going to do. And if you don't let me, than I'll do something else.." He said with a the smirk on his face growing.

"No. I'm not yours. I'm engaged. And not to you. You can't make me do anything." I was cut off by a slap in my face.

"What was that for?" I screamed.

"You wouldn't shut up. Now are you going to agree with me, or am I going to have to make you sorry." He replied.

I just stared at him. I didn't even know what he was capable of. It's been so many years since the last time I've seen him. I was sure I wouldn't ever have to see him again.

"Are you going to say anything, or are you gonna stand there?" He said snobby like.

"Get out of my house. Now."

"But I want to spend time with you." He said coming closer to me.

"I. Don't. Like. You." I said.

He slapped me again and this time it left a bruise.

"How dare you talk to me like that?" He said.

He dragged me out of the kids room and into Matt and I's room and he beat me. This is what I was afraid he was going to do. After he got one last kick in he said: "I didn't want to do that, but you disobeyed me. I told you I would find you. You will be mine."

He left and I just laid there on my floor in pain. I honestly thought I was free from him, but I'm back in his grasp again. I took a bath and changed. I for sure can't tell Matt about this or else he will freak out and go on a rampage. I don't know how I'll hide all the cuts and bruises, but I'll try my best.

.........................................

Hello! So I'm going to the Dominican Republic on Tuesday and I'll be gone for a week but I'll still be writing my story. Do you think she should tell Matt or just keep it on the Down low? And what city do you want Magcon to come to? I want them to come to CHICAGO! Thanks for reading loves.