Chapter. 12

After the movie ended, I decided to go to walk to Central Park, since it was across the street.

I went into my room to change into sweatpants, vans, and a sweatshirt. Matt was watching tv.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To Central Park." I said.

"It's almost 1 in the morning."

"So?" I said annoyed.

"Atleast let me go with you." He said.

"Whatever."

He put on some sweatpants, and a sweatshirt. Then grabbed his phone and shoes and within 5 mins we were there.

I saw a bench, so I headed towards it and Matt followed behind.

I stared at all of the beautiful buildings and all the city lights. Then Matt started talking.

"So, what's going on with you and Cameron." He said quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you guys have been getting kind of close lately. I just want to know what's up."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "We both just figured out that we are brother and sister. Twin brother and sister. We just wanted to catch up and spend time together that's all."

"Wow. Now I feel like an idiot."

"Good. I hope you do. You need to think about things before you say them."

"I'm so sorry. Will you forgive me?" I could see in his eyes he meant it.

I started laughing.

"What?" He said confused.

"You're so cute. Of course I'll forgive you."

I kissed him.

"I'll try to think before I speak for now on." He said.

"And I'll try to keep you updated on what's going on from now on."

We stayed in the city until sunrise. That was one of the best nights of my life.