Chapter 45.

Today is the day. Today is the day that I become Justice Espinosa. I was just about 5 minuets before I started walking down to my new husband.

We had decided to get married on the beach in Hawaii so we could make it a vacation/honeymoon/wedding. We wanted to a have a sunset wedding so the after party will be at night. We Just wanted a not-so-typical wedding.

I stared at myself in the mirror. I smoothed out some of the wrinkles in my dress. I can't believe Matt and I got this far. I started thinking about the first time we met. We were 16 and we had met on a plane to Magcon. I started to get anxious, so I gave myself a pep talk and before I knew it, it was my turn to walk down the isle/beach walkway.

As I started to walk down, I saw everyone. Really close friends, family. The bridesmaids looked so beautiful. I chose Andrea, Nova, somehow Acacia, and a couple more close friends. Matt ofcourse chose the Magcon boys. I haven't seen some of them in the longest time. Lastly I saw my handsome husband, Matt. Before I knew it I was standing at the altar hand in hand saying "I do."

"You may now kiss the bride." Said the pastor.

Matt lifted me up and kissed me. We heard a bunch of whistles and claps. It was the most perfect moment, aside from having my kids.

After all Matt and I had been through, despite all the fights and everything, we finally made it through. Matt whispered something into my ear.

"As my girlfriend I said I loved you, but as your husband, I'm going to love you to Infinity and Beyond. That's a promise. Mrs. Espinosa." He said smiling.

"Well Mr. Espinosa, that's a promise to you too."I smiled and hugged him.

..................................

The End! Thank you guys for reading my story! I never thought anyone would read it! I'm thinking about making another fanfic but if I do, would you guys read it? And should I make it about a member of Magcon or O2L? And if so, what member would you want? Anyways I'm very thankful that you guys stuck through this story, haha I love you guys so much! :)