Chapter 18.

I was sitting there still trying to get myself together. Matt was still crying.

"I can't believe I let this happen to you." He said still crying.

"It's not your fault." I said trying to comfort him.

"Yeah man. It's not your fault. I should have told you guys sooner." Said Nash.

"What do you mean sooner?" I said.

"Well I knew that Aaron was going to do this. How I knew? Because he wanted me to help him capture you. I said no though. That's why I had my Eyes glued on you and I walked you to Starbucks. That's also why I had you stay in the same room as me because I was trying to protect you. Sorry if I came off kind of creepy." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Do you know what's going to happen to Aaron now?" I said.

"Let's just say he's not going to be apart of the tour anymore." Said Matt in an angry tone.

"I think I just need to be alone for a little bit." I said sadly.

"Do you think that's the best thing right now? After what just happened?" Said Nash.

"I'll be fine." I assured him.

I walked out of the room in tears. The fact that I just almost got raped? And If I told my dad he would personally come and get me from this tour and take me home. And it just started!

I was walking on the streets of Seattle just thinking about everything. What if coming to Magcon was a mistake. I've already gotten into three petty fights with my boyfriend, I've been put down by Matt's fans, and I've already almost been raped. But I've also had some pretty great things happen. I've met my amazing boyfriend. I found out I've had a twin brother. I've also met some great fans.

While I was walking, I saw some adorable couples. They didn't have fans putting them down. They didn't have to worry about having to get enough sleep to wake up in time for a meet and greet. They had total freedom to love eachother. I'm not regretting going to magcon because without it, I would have never had any of the good things. But I just wish Matt and I could be average teens. Like we could actually go somewhere without fans around us. But I'm not complaining about my life. I love what I do.

I made my way back to the hotel pretty late. I didn't care though. I was way to tired and Nash was dead asleep in his bed and Matt was dead asleep in mine.

The next morning I woke up in an empty room and bed. I assume they are in Cam's room.

I didn't put on anything fancy, just sweatpants, moccasins, and a sweatshirt.

I walked into their room and I could feel the awkwardness. I obviously didn't look to good. I had bags under my eyes, my hair was messy. I couldn't sleep last night. I kept having nightmares and Matt had to keep waking me up.

"Woah sis. You don't look to good." Said Cameron.

I gave him a look. "No duh." I said in an annoyed voice.

I sat on the floor against the wall. I had a throbbing headache. I wasn't in the mood for anyones crap.

Matt crouched down to my level. "Babe are you sure you're okay."

I scoffed. "Yeah Matt I'm totally okay." I said holding my head.

"Do you want some water or anything." He asked.

"I'm okay but thank you." I said.

We all sat there in silence for about 15 mins.

"Well this is awkward." Cam said in a funny tone.

"I agree." Said Nash laughing because of the way Cam had said it.

Cam tackled me and started tickling me to death. Then all the boys joined in.

Cam may be stupid, but he's my brother and I love him.

.....................................

I want to shoutout my friend for helping me with this chapter.