Chapter 15.

I woke up this morning happy again. Who knew that Matt could sing like that? Or sing at all? No matter how hard you try to stay mad at him, it never works. He's way to cute and sweet.

I checked my phone and saw that I had ALOT twitter updates. Most of them death threats from Matt's fans. But some are nice ones and people following me. I haven't told Matt about the fans. I don't want him to be mad at his fans. There comments were really starting to get to me though. People were saying things like "Go kill yourself, Matt is mine." Or "why did Matt choose you? You're ugly." And things like that.

My phone kept going off from all the twitter updates so I just set it on the bed. And went to take a shower. We had one last meet and greet tonight in New York, and then we were off to Seattle. I put on a mint green sundress with a white cardigan. I then put on white converse. I straightened my hair and put on some light make-up. I'm guessing Matt was in cam's room again so I headed over there. I grabbed my phone and left.

I opened cam's door and they were watching zoey 101. Matt didn't look to happy for some reason and neither did Cam.

"Are you guys ready?" I said kind of depressingly. I'm just upset about the tweets.

"Yeah let's go." They said in unison.

The meet and great wasn't any better. Some of Matt's fans were still giving me dirty looks and mouthing words like "die" and "kill yourself". Although I had my share of amazing fans.

"Don't listen to them Justice, they are just jealous. I'm glad that you and Matt are a couple." Said one of my fans.

"Thank you beautiful." I gave her a hug. A lot of fans said similar things like her. It helped a little. But only a little.

Once the meet and greet was over, I went upstairs into our room, packed up, took a shower, grabbed my phone, and headed towards the balcony.

I got on twitter and tweeted @JusticeDallasxo I had a wonderful time in New York and seeing all the fans! Till next time New York. Off to Seattle! :D

Within 15 seconds I was already getting hate. One person said "we won't miss you. Stay away from Matt."

I scrolled through my timeline and I saw Matt had tweeted a couple tweets. One stood out though @TheMattEspinosa Please leave my girlfriend alone. Words hurt.

Cameron also posted @CameronDallas Leave my sister alone. And yes, she is my actual sister. Twin to be exact.

I guess they have already figured out.

I was just looking at the city lights when I felt strong arms wrap around me.

"It'll all get better babe. I promise." And he kissed my check.

................................

So guys, Someone in my grade passed away on Jan 3rd from cancer. It has affected our whole grade considering we've grown up with him. Please keep him in your prayers. Thanks