Chapter 38.

Well Sam's place was a fail. At first everything was fun. Chatting, eating, laughing. We were all getting along.

Then it turns out Sam has, or should I say had a girlfriend named Acacia. May not be a big deal, but he said that since I was getting married he couldn't ask me on a date. So he could have been cheating on Acacia if I wasn't getting married right now.

I kind of let that one slide. Not a real big deal. But what really bothered me was that Matt was talking to Acacia more than he would talk to me! His soon to be wife. It wasn't bad though. I still had Sam to talk to.

I couldn't stand seeing Matt ignore me like that, so I went out onto the deck to get some fresh air and cool off. That's when Sam came out too. We were just talking and laughing. He was better company than Matt.

After about an hour and a half we went back inside and saw that Matt AND Acacia left. Some of the O2L guys had left as well. Cameron said that they had gone out but he's not sure where.

I kept calling Matt's phone but it kept going straight to voicemail. Turns out he was 'ignoring' me. Why? I have no idea.

To sum it up, Matt hasn't texted, called or come home yet, and Acacia hasn't made contact with Sam. The thing I'm trying to figure out is how did I end up in a bed with Sam's arm around my waist?

............................

I'm depressed. No Magcon Chicago for me. It sold out within 30 seconds. My mom said next city or state that is near us and then my friends and I can go. Ugh whoever got tickets is lucky..... Anyways I'm going to go to school now! Thanks for reading.