Chapter 23.

I couldn't concentrate for those couple days that Cam was in Critical Condition. Everything was just a haze. I didn't have an appetite for anything so I wasn't eating much. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't even cry anymore. I didn't know what to do anymore. All my hope was gone.

The only person that I would talk to or that could make me feel a little better was Matt. He needed me and I needed him. He's handling this situation better than I thought he would.

Matt and my dad went into the cafeteria so it was just me in here, like it was the last time. I refused to go anywhere near my brother because last time, he almost died. So I just stayed in my seat and just watched him.

I said a silent prayer in my head. After a half our of just watching and praying, I heard a cough and a moan.

"Cam?!" I asked.

I saw him fluter his eyes open and cough some more.

I rushed over to him.

"Cam? Are you okay?!" I asked.

He grabbed my hand. "Yeah sis, I'm just fine." He chuckled a little.

I sighed relief. "You gave us a heart attack kid." I gave him a small hug because he was still hurt.

I ran outside and told the nurses, Matt and my dad.

We all stood outside of the door because the nurse didn't want us to be in there while she was checking on Cam.

She came out and told us the news. "Well, good news is he's obviously recovered from his coma. But he still has his skull fractures, broken ribs, broken leg, and his lung is slowly healing. He's still going to be in the hospital for awhile but everything is starting to shape up. She smiled and walked away.

I sighed again. "I'm glad that he's finally awake." Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

We all walked back inside and saw cam on his phone. Some things never change. He was acting like him old self. But I still felt guilty. I just want to talk to him.

"So do you feel any better?" What kind of question was that?

"A little." He said without taking his eyes off his phone.

"Did the nurse say when you would get out of the hospital."

"Yeah." He said again without looking at but at his phone.

"Well could you tell..."(Gco)

"Gosh is this 20 questions or something. Like I know we are twins and stuff but can you just leave me alone? You're getting annoying." He said.

I just nodded and walked out of the room. Before I left I turned around and said "Sorry for caring so much about you." When I walked out of his room I started crying. I was only trying to care about him.

......................

Sorry if this chapter was boring. And thanks for all the reads, votes, and comments! I love you guys! :D