Chapter 7.

I have no idea what I did. I started crying because I hate when people are mad at me. The rest of the boys rushed up to me.

"Don't worry about it, he'll apologize. Give him time. He does dumb things like that sometimes." Said Cameron while patting me on the back.

"I didn't even do anything." And I walked away from the boys to the Limo. Matt was already in the limo so it was awkward with us two in it. I just took my beats out of my bag. I didn't want to talk to him.

He tried to touch my leg but I moved it away. Does he not get the hint? I don't want to talk to you. After he understood, he took out his beats and turned the other way. If this is how this whole tour is going to be, then count me out.

After about 5 mins, the rest of the boys joined us in the limo. They could see the tension so Cameron decided to slide in between the two of us.

After about 15 mins, we arrived at the hotel. I walked out first cuz I didn't want to look or speak to anyone. I grabbed my suite cases, asked to desk attendant where my room would be, and went into it. We had to share rooms, so I didn't know who I would be with. Hopefully it wasn't Matt.

I finally unpacked and I remembered I needed to call my dad. I dialed his number.

Phone Convo

"Hello?

"Hi dad!"

"Hey kiddo what's up?"

"Nothing we just got to the hotel. I just finished unpacking."

"That's good. How are the boys treating you?"

"Some better than others....."

"Hang in there kid. I got to go. Love you."

"Love you too bye."

I started to check out the room. Pretty nice. 2 beds although I'm the only one here. Maybe I lucked out! I decided to FaceTime Nova.

Convo

"Nova!"

"Justice!"

"How was the plane ride?"

"It was good!"

"That's good! So have you met Matthew yet?"

"Yeah." I said monotone

"Why just yeah why not YEAH!"

"Things happen."

"Spill"

I told her the story.

"Wow. I can't believe he got mad at you for no reason. Just give it time. You know how boys are. They say things for no reason."

"Yeah I guess but I gotta go. Love you!"

"Love you too bye!"

"Bye!"

I got up to go see what the rest of the guys were doing. I needed to figure this out with Matt. Just as I was about to open the door, Matt was standing there.

"Oh um...."

"If you're looking for the rest of the guys, they are in room 613."

"Actually, I was looking for you...."

"Oh."

"I'm assuming your staying in the same room as me." He had his suite case with him.

"Yeah."

"If you don't want to talk to me then it's fine. But "whatever I did" isn't going to get fixed if we keep ignoring eachother". I pushed passed him and headed for the balcony. I needed fresh air. Atleast I'm trying to make an effort in fixing this.