Chapter 40.

I decided to keep what happened with Sam and I between us. I mean, it's not like I asked Sam to sleep with me and he only did it because he was worried about me. So I technically wouldn't call it "cheating". Just a friendly type of situation. I know. I sound stupid.

But, we've finally set a date for the wedding! June 11th! We still have to decided where we want it, who we want coming and stuff like that but I'm just happy we finally set a date!

I was sitting on the couch looking at brides maids dresses when the doorbell rang.

"Hello?" I was shocked to see who was at the door.

"Um hi." Said Keaton awkwardly.

"What do you want now?" I said hesitantly.

"I just wanted to apologize. For everything." He said with his hands in his pockets.

"Mhm." I said doubtfully.

"Well see ya." He said walking away.

"Wait, Keaton."

He turned around.

"Would you like to, uh, come inside?" I have no idea why I said that.

"Um, sure." He said smiling.

I let him inside and he sat on the couch.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"No I'm okay." He said.

"So, why did you all of a sudden apologize?" I asked suspiciously.

"To be honest, I was a pretty outrageous teen. I didn't mean to do all those things to you, I was just going through some family struggles. I never meant to hurt you in any way. It just happened." He said.

"So when you came over those past two times, what was that all about?" I said still not believing him.

"Um, I don't know. I guess I wanted you back. I wanted to treat you the right way this time but you had already found the right man. I was just angry. I'm sorry."

"Uh, I guess it's okay."

"Really?" He said.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

I heard Scotland crying, so I decided to check on her.

"I'll be right back."

I ran up the stairs to see what was wrong with her. She just needed a diaper change. When I went downstairs, I saw a angry Matt and a scared Keaton.

"Why are you even here? To beat her again?!" Said Matt.

"No you have it all wrong man-"

"No I have it all right! I've heard what you've done to her and I advise you leave in about 5 seconds! You're lucky I don't hurt you right now."

"Matt chill out, you really do have it all wrong." I said walking up to him.

"Oh, so now you're siding with him?" Matt said.

"No but if you would just listen-"

Before I knew it, I saw a fist being swung and blood. It's official, Matt has lost his mind.

I tried to get in the middle of the fight. Bad Idea. I ended up with a bloody nose and being pushed out of the way.

"Matt get off of him!" I said in tears.

I eventually pushed Matt off of him. I ran up to Keaton to see if he was okay. He didn't look to bad, but he didn't look to good either.

"Keaton I'm sorry-" I said.

"No, it's okay. I deserve it."

"He sure does!" Said Matt.

I got up and glared at Matt. I helped Keaton home. I got back inside and went up and packed some of my bags. I need a break from Matt. I then went into the kids room and packed some of their stuff.

"Where are you going?!" Said Matt.

"Just shut up Matt." I said zipping up their bags.

"Are you seriously sticking up for that little-"

I went face to face with him "Shut.Up." I went to our room and grabbed the bags and put them downstairs.

"If only you would of listened to what he was trying to say. But you never listen. You never think before you say."

"So I guess I wasn't thinking when I asked you to go out with me? Or for you to marry me?" He said blocking the door.

"I don't know. I guess not." I pushed him out of the way and grabbed the kids.

"Where are you going with our kids?"

"You mean my kids. You didn't give birth to them."

"Yeah but I helped make them, meaning they have my DNA just as much as they have yours."

"Well I'm taking a couple of days, I don't know maybe weeks away from you. You've completely lost your mind."

"Where are you staying at?"

"That's none of your business." I said picking up the kids and putting them in the car.

I went back inside and grabbed the bags. "Bye Matt, for now."

I speed off to Sam's.

..........................................

Thank you guys so much for helping me with an idea! I really needed it. I'm using all your guys's ideas so thanks so much for the ideas and everything! I love you all! :)