Chapter 26.

Btw I'm speeding it up to when they are older only because the story would get boring If I kept it when they were kids well teens

I was packing up the rest of my boxes because today is the day Matt and I move in our own house. Sadly, we aren't married yet. You would think after being together for 6 years he would propose(22 years old) but who knows. Boys are clueless sometimes.

But let me catch you guys up on my life. Well, Matt and I just finished college, along with Nash and Cameron. I went to college to be a doctor for kids with cancer(st.jude type of stuff) and Matt went to school for acting, director stuff like that.

My dad got remarried. I wasn't to happy about it but Cam didn't seem to mind. Erika is okay I guess. Cam also got married. I'm still waiting to get a proposal. That's about it. I looked at my room one last time. I'm going to miss it for sure.

I walked downstairs and saw my dad and Erika sitting on the couch. I smiled at the weakly.

My dad stood up. "You've grown into a beautiful young woman. Matt is a good man. You two deserve eachother. I'm proud of you sweetie." He gave me a hug.

Erika also came up to me. "I'm going to miss you so much but I'm also proud of you. I remember meeting you for the first time when you were 17, and now look at you. You've grown up into an incredible 22 year old woman. Call me when you get the proposal." She said.

"I wouldn't count on that call anytime soon." I said laughing.

We all just stood their in silence for a little bit.

"Well, I better get going. We wanted to get to New York as quickly as possible." I said awkwardly.

"Alright kid. See you soon." My dad said.

"Hopefully the next time I see you, it'll be at your wedding." Erika said winking.

"Who knows." I said.

I walked out of the house and waved by. I got in Matt's car and we drove off.

"Ready for a new beginning?" He said grabbing my hand.

"As long as it's with you, I'm always ready." I said smiling.

.....................

Sorry if it was short but I had tons of homework. But did you guys like it???