Chapter 32.

When I got to the hospital Cam was already there sitting down and looking at his phone. I had texted him while I was in the car. Matt had been freaking out all the way to the hospital.

When he almost crashed into another car, all he did was give the driver the finger and then he drove away. I was honestly surprised that I wasn't the one freaking out.

When we got out, he went to my side of car and helped me out.

"Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out." He kept saying that until we reached the inside of the hospital.

He ran over to the desk attendant.

"WE NEED A DOCTOR NOW!" He said.

"Okay if you can just sign-" I can't take this.

"I'M ABOUT TO HAVE TWINS! EITHER GET ME A HOSPITAL ROOM OR I'LL HAVE OUR KIDS ON THIS FLOOR. YOUR CHOICE LADY!" I said. Breath in breath out breath in breath out.

2 doctors came in with a wheel chair and wheeled me away with Matt right by my side.

I climbed into the bed and they put Iv's into my arm.

The doctor told me that I was only 4 meters dilated and that I was having contractions.

"Oh my gosh." I said grabbing my stomach.

"It's okay you can do this." Matt said grabbing my hand. I still didn't know if he was cheating on me, but I couldn't worry about it now. It was probably Courtney only trying to get to me.

"I can't do this Matt." I said crying. "It hurts so bad."

"I believe in you Justice. I know you can. I know this probably isn't the right time to talk about this, but I want to let you know that I would never cheat on you. I love you and I only want to have a future with you and OUR kids. No one else." He said with tears in his eyes.

I started crying because I was in pain and I felt the same way as Matt. And before I knew it, I was holding Scotland Noelle Espinosa and Matt was holding Grant Lee Espinosa.

"You did it." He said kissing me. This was the start of something beautiful.

.....................................................

Hello! Thanks for reading!!! Oh btw I'm not done with the story, I've got a lot more in store. But have you ever thought about if one of the boys ever read fanfics? Baha. But can you follow me on twitter? ocp1223. Please and thank you! I love you guys!