Chapter 31.

I woke up in the morning to the sun shining in my face. Well I wouldn't exactly say woke up considering I didn't get much sleep. Was Matt really a cheater?

I guess he hasn't been home to much lately... But he's been at work.. Right? How was I going to figure this out. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen and saw Matt making breakfast. Unlike the usual morning kiss I give Matt I walked straight into the living room and sat on the couch. Matt walked over and sat by me on the couch. "What?" I said a little grumpily.

"What No good morning kiss?" He said.

I felt a sharp pain in my side and cringed.

"Not this morning." I said in through my teeth.

"What's wrong Justice?" He asked.

"Like you don't know. I think I'm going for a drive." I said standing up.

"No. Not until you tell me what's wrong." I felt another pain and sat back down.

"Justice what do you mean 'I should know'" he asked.

"I mean you should know why I didn't give you a kiss."

"I don't know what I did justice. Why don't you just tell me so I can fix whatever I did."

"Matt I know what you and Courtney did. Yeah you thought you could hide it but you can't."

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything with Courtney!" He yelled.

"Matt I know you did! She told me. I thought you were different. I honestly did."

"Can we back up a bit?" He asked.

"Yesterday when you and cam were talking, Courtney told me what you guys were doing. I can't believe you are denying it." I shouted.

"Justice I would never be in any type of relationship with anyone but you."

He said.

"Matt Im sorry but for some reason I don't believe you." I said.

Just as I was saying that my stomach was giving me sharp pains and I was almost on tears.

"Justice the fact that you would even believe something like" I cut him off.

"Matt?!?!" I said.

"Justice let me finish. I was just saying that," I cut him off again.

"Matt!?!?" I yelled this time.

"Justice what is it?" He asked sounding annoyed.

"Uhh I think we need to go to the hospital.." I said sounding worried.

"What? Why? What's going on?" He screamed.

"Matt I think it's time." I said in a whisper.

-------------------------------

Thanks to @mollydolly1233 for help with this chapter! Go read her Nash Grier story called 'Battle Scars'